questions about trophies in coop & dying in coop

This is a discussion on questions about trophies in coop & dying in coop within the Dead Space 3 forum, part of the D; I want to do Hardcore and Survivalist mode with a friend in coop. We're currently playing the game on easy ...

Lvl 5 - Silver

questions about trophies in coop & dying in coop

I want to do Hardcore and Survivalist mode with a friend in coop. We're currently playing the game on easy "just for fun" and have been playing together all the time (we're in chapter 11 now). Before taking on the other modes later I have some questions about them:

1.) Do we have to play the whole game from start to finish or is it possible that one jumps in on a later chapter and stays for the the remainder of the game and still gets the trophy? More specifically: If joining in a later chapter works, would it be possible that one of us plays the game on Hardcore and the other one on Survivalist, and in the final chapter we both join each other's game sessions to get the respective difficulty trophy?

2.) Will the trophies pop for both host and guest upon finishing the play through or are there any problems known related to that or other things one should be aware of?

Also in coop it is possible to revive the other player. I'm not yet sure about how this works exactly.

3.) Is there a limit for how often you can enter dying state in a specific period of time?

4.) Under which conditions will you be killed immediately (torn to pieces for example) instead of just entering dying state?

5.) Does this feature work in Hardcore too? If so I'd assume it would make the play through much easier as you only have to take care of instant deaths and otherwise just stick together and make sure you don't die at the same time, right?

Lvl 7 - Gold

Let's see,

1.) You have to play the whole game on whatever mode. The game keeps track of your progress.

2.) There should be no problems. Wouldn't hurt to do a little research though.

Yes. If I remember right, you just go up to them and press .

3.) I don't know.

4.) Ummm..... I don't remember.

5.) Yo no se. I did Hardcore solo.

It's been a year. Wish I could of helped more.
    Avy created by Beam and kid420247

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Can someone help me complete dead space 3 please? I'm from Scotland.