Co-Op Campaign

This is a discussion on Co-Op Campaign within the Dead Space: Extraction forum, part of the D; Has anyone gone through the campaign on co-op mode? Just wondering what people's thoughts are and if it makes it ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Co-Op Campaign

Has anyone gone through the campaign on co-op mode? Just wondering what people's thoughts are and if it makes it easier or harder?

Lvl 10 - Platinum

i would think it would be harder but you never know, it was easy to complete by myself, just wait to do impossible difficulty until you have all the weapon upgrades if youre having difficulty

O_o

It's really, blah. I'd say if you had PSMove and those gun thingers, then it could be like an arcade cabinet or something, but playing with two controllers is just not fun.

Lvl 4 - Silver

I didn't notice a difference in difficulty with both cross hairs on. Also you can turn the second player on and off at any time, so it's technically not like a separate campaign.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I actually just went through the whole game twice on co op and it makes it much easier, especially on the challenges.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I think it's a lot easier, because you can op in or out at any time, nothing changes, so it's like playing the same game with double the firepower. Plus, with two people looking for things, I found it a LOT easier to pick up power nodes and other things. My roommate would be able to grab stuff that either I couldn't, or didn't see.