Do you have to Buy the military suit?

This is a discussion on Do you have to Buy the military suit? within the Dead Space forum, part of the D; I'm on new game plus, working towards the Maxed out trophy and I was wondering if it was necessary to ...

Trophy Huntin'

Do you have to Buy the military suit?

I'm on new game plus, working towards the Maxed out trophy and I was wondering if it was necessary to buy the military suit in order to get the trophy? I'd rather save my 99k credits towards 10 power nodes.

Also, i started my new Game + and then later went back to the main screen to see if I could also start an impossible mode playthrough at the same time, but the option for impossible mode is not there. All there is is easy medium and hard. Any one know why? Do i have to start impossible mode without going into new game +

Looking for some new games? Check out the Trading post for some great deals!
    Latest Platinum: Batman: The Order 1886

Working On: PS4: Star Wars Battlefront and Rocket League
    PS3: Dishonored and Borderlands the Pre-Sequel
    Vita: Rainbow Moon and Hotline Miami 2

Change is mediocre

No, you do not need to purchase anything in order to get Maxed Out. For Impossible, it is only there once the game is finished, and no others are in progress. So once you beat the game on NG+, it should be there again, just don't start a new game before Impossible.

Trophy Huntin'

Alright thanks. So i can just keep going with what i have and not buy the military suit and make sure i start impossible as soon as i finish my new game +. Thanks!

Looking for some new games? Check out the Trading post for some great deals!
    Latest Platinum: Batman: The Order 1886

Working On: PS4: Star Wars Battlefront and Rocket League
    PS3: Dishonored and Borderlands the Pre-Sequel
    Vita: Rainbow Moon and Hotline Miami 2