Peng Treasure Duplicating Glitch

This is a discussion on Peng Treasure Duplicating Glitch within the Dead Space forum, part of the D; Don't know if anyone who has played or is playing the game is aware of this glitch as it is ...

Gotham's Reckoning

Peng Treasure Duplicating Glitch

Don't know if anyone who has played or is playing the game is aware of this glitch as it is not mentioned in the guide and I only just recently discovered it mysef but there is a glitch involving the Peng Treasure where you can duplicate it as many time as you want and have enough to sell off and purchase enough power nodes to upgrade every weapon and get the Maxed Out trophy and should therefore help avoid doing a playthrough just for this trophy so I thought I post the video tutorial for anyone who is unaware of the glitch that is currently playing the game.

The video contains commentary and explains how to do it in full detail but I'll add a few things not mentioned in the video as well as basic stuff when doing the glitch.

Two things to do before attempting to do the glitch. One is to empty your inventory of everything but your Plasma Cutter. There is a shop at the start of the chapter (assuming you are in the room just before the walkway) if you take the elevator down and store everything there. The second is to save before attempting the glitch (there is a save point in the room before the walkway) so that if you mess up you can reload your save and start again.

The most important thing to remember is when doing this glitch is DO NOT PICK UP THE PENG TREASURE UNLESS YOU FEEL YOU HAVE ENOUGH because once you pick it up it doesn't work anymore.

The Peng Treasure is worth 30,000 credits and before attempting the glitch I had the Plasma Cutter fully upgraded and some of the RIG upgraded too and I needed about 50 Peng Treasures (not sure excactly how much I picked up because I kept losing count but roughly in the 40 - 50 range) to buy enough power nodes to upgrade everything and had about 200,000 left over.

I have done this glitch and can confirm it works so if it doesn't work for you then you have done something wrong and you need to reload your save to try again.

Credit to the video owner and the person who discovered the glitch.

You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push

Platbar By Wadefan

Sig By Apokolypz

PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

KCCO!

Not everyone puts glitches/exploits in their guide. If it isn't there, it's probably for a reason.

Further, yeah, this glitch (and other credit glitches) are well-known. Thanks for further sharing, though.

Plats-O'-War!!

I posted this on the trophy guide a while ago. I used it, and it helped me like it's no tomorrow!!! 2 1/2 playthroughs for the for me (One for the "One Gun" trophy a la Plasma Cutter. 1/2 playthrough for the weapons trophies. Last for Impossible.)

Gotham's Reckoning

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    Not everyone puts glitches/exploits in their guide. If it isn't there, it's probably for a reason.

Further, yeah, this glitch (and other credit glitches) are well-known. Thanks for further sharing, though.
    Fair enough if people don't put glitches/exploits in their guides, just though I post it for anyone who is unaware of this glitch so that it would help people like it did for me. I'm aware of the other glitches as well such but they take a long time to do although this one didn't exactly take me a few minutes to do.

You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push

Platbar By Wadefan

Sig By Apokolypz

PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18