Sinister difficulty

This is a discussion on Sinister difficulty within the Deadpool forum, part of the D; Hey guys, I'm trying to beat Sinister here on Ultraviolence, but I keep getting my you-know-what handed to me. Any ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Sinister difficulty

Hey guys, I'm trying to beat Sinister here on Ultraviolence, but I keep getting my you-know-what handed to me. Any tips/suggestions to make this easier?

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by doctorwashington View Post
    Hey guys, I'm trying to beat Sinister here on Ultraviolence, but I keep getting my you-know-what handed to me. Any tips/suggestions to make this easier?
    Hey! So, I just got past it. Apparently I wasn't on ultraviolence...which makes me feel way worse about my skill level, haha. Anyways! For those of you that are like me and are struggling:

Use flashbangs liberally. They stun the clones and you can easily execute them from there. I kept doing that the whole time. Also, up top, by the front staircase, there's ammo that (I believe) respawns periodically, so grab everything you can from up there. Lastly, you get a ton of DP points during this fight, so if you can/want, keep upgrading things while you're fighting.

Hope I could be of some help to someone!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Sig and Avatar By djunglist

My Youtube interview done by KingSuperOne(subscribe)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SAMFW-gDNs

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Happens all the time. Don't judge!

Game Review Team

Du wirst geil

Welp, thanks for the heads-up. I'm glad I'm on Ultra-violence mode

Currently Boosting: Borderlands 2
    Add me with requests for boosting.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I am also having trouble with Sinister....I will try your flashbang trick.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

It worked out pretty well for me. Not sure if it cancels out the I Am Deadpool trophy or not, but I wasn't going for it anyways. Also, don't forget about momentum stuff! It can help out quite a bit.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Another trick I found when you get to the 5-Sinister part....run up the big flight of stairs.
    The one clone who has the shield over it's head, will take longer to catch up...giving you time to shoot the other clones. I would run up the stairs, and use my machine guns to shoot the clones once they cleared the top. I was able to kill 3 of them before the "shield" clone got close enough. I was then able to kill off the other 2 fairly quickly.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I used the sais. If you push square, triangle, triangle you juggle him in the air(sometimes you get more than one of them) then just push circle when it shows up over his head cause they're stunned and one hit kill them. It takes a while but you can thin the herd a little and still use the flash bangs. Makes it a little easier. If you take any damage while doing that run a big circle around the pillars below till your health refills.