PvP versus PvE trophies

This is a discussion on PvP versus PvE trophies within the Defiance forum, part of the D; This game interests me greatly, but trying to weigh if I will get it based on the PvP content. Being ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

PvP versus PvE trophies

This game interests me greatly, but trying to weigh if I will get it based on the PvP content. Being a completionist, I want to know if it'll be a long, hard slog to get the platinum, which would only be made worse if I'm constantly get capped by people ten times better.
    I really liked the PvE style of Borderlands and I've heard this being likened to an MMO version of BL. However, how many trophies are based on PvP combat? I've looked through the list, but only a few stand out as killing another player.

DON'T BLINK

Quote Originally Posted by SnowWolf75 View Post
    This game interests me greatly, but trying to weigh if I will get it based on the PvP content. Being a completionist, I want to know if it'll be a long, hard slog to get the platinum, which would only be made worse if I'm constantly get capped by people ten times better.
    I really liked the PvE style of Borderlands and I've heard this being likened to an MMO version of BL. However, how many trophies are based on PvP combat? I've looked through the list, but only a few stand out as killing another player.

those few you see listed are it. as of right now, I know of only one person that has the plat already. if legit, it only took a week. honestly the pvp trophies aren't that bad imo. having said that, I have yet to complete them myself lol

Lvl 3 - Bronze

yea no one has plat on this yet, just hackers an obviously they dnt count , lol, but yea i too am sorta dubious on this one, the beta did seem to have potenttial, mite watch the show today see how good that is!

DON'T BLINK

Quote Originally Posted by nemec8 View Post
    yea no one has plat on this yet, just hackers an obviously they dnt count , lol, but yea i too am sorta dubious on this one, the beta did seem to have potenttial, mite watch the show today see how good that is!

Plat could be possible. You underestimate some of these mmo players. Obviously I'm not counting the ones that say they got it a month ago. But it is doable in a week if it is all you do.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

oh i didnt say that by the amount of time they did it in, i lookd at the board (not this one i mite add) seen who had it, then lookd at ther list and the only ppl with it so far are hackers, i wldnt know if it can b done in a day or a week, but il 100% say that the only ppl with it so far r hackers