Some free stuff from Defiance Producer

This is a discussion on Some free stuff from Defiance Producer within the Defiance forum, part of the D; [hide] [top] I THINK OUR RELATIONSHIP COULD USE SOME BOOSTS POSTED ON: 04.11.2013 Like in all relationships, itís give and ...

DON'T BLINK

Some free stuff from Defiance Producer

[top]I THINK OUR RELATIONSHIP COULD USE SOME BOOSTS

POSTED ON: 04.11.2013
    Like in all relationships, itís give and receive. Weíve asked a lot of you lately, going through some difficult times during our launch. While youíve been very understanding and patient with us, we still feel we can do more. More than addressing the issues with servers, improving the client, deploying patches and preparing a long road of massive free (and paid) DLCs, more than evolving the future of Defiance with you.
    You might have had disconnects, unable to log in early on, long time to patch, wrong keys, pre-order items missing or simply had to read through my blogs while waiting for the servers to come up after code deployments.
    Itís been rough, we know. So your account now has a gift from us, to you. To make good, to show you that we really appreciate what youíve gone through with us. It includes;
    ē Exclusive Launch-Only In-Game Title: Daredevil
    ē 1-Week Weapons Skill Boost
    ē 1-Week Scrip Boost
    ē 1-Week Loot Boost
    ē 1-Week XP Boost
    We hope this shows you that we do appreciate you on this journey of Defiance, trying out something new, trying something different. The first episode is on Monday and honestly, weíre pretty excited doing something that hasnít been done before. Well, the brutal honesty is that we donít know what to feel. Scared, excited, nervous, giddy, ecstatic. Normal, I think. Iíll tell you after the weekend.
    * Although gift has been applied it might take time to properly activate on your account because of caching.
    Until next time Arkhunter, may your skills continue to be mad and your aim true.
    Nathan Richardsson
    Executive Producer Defiance

Defiance | Community | I think our relationship could use some Boosts

FF-Junkie!

Ahh makes sense i wondered why those icons had randomly appeared on my UI, I thought they were trying to keep me quiet after alll the support tickets I subjected them to.

Sig masterfully created by the one and only Bladia!
    Checkout my Youtube www.youtube.com/thesonofsephiroth

Forget I Was Ever Here

Anything free from the developers or producers are not to be taken for granted even for the simplest but that is awesome for Defiance players

It is time for me to go underground

Lvl 6 - Silver

My order is still in the mail... does this mean I miss out on the freebies?

Uncharted | Ratchet & Clank: aCiT | Uncharted 2 | Heavy Rain | CoD:WaW | Prince of Persia | Resident Evil 5 | Darksiders | Prince of Persia: tFS Assassins Creed 2 | LittleBigPlanet | Modern Warfare 2 | Uncharted 3 | Enslaved: OttW | Battlefield: BC2 | God of War I & II | Mafia II
    NFS: Hot Pursuit | Resistance 2 | Tekken 6 | Bioshock | Star Wars: tFU | Mass Effect | Portal 2 | God of War: CoO & GoS | Tomb Raider

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Well its welcome nod to players that the game has...issues, and its been a bit frustrating playing it this week but its getting better, so looking forward to a weekend alien fragging!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I just want weapons to properly level. Other than i am a happy camper