The TV Show/Game Tie ins.

This is a discussion on The TV Show/Game Tie ins. within the Defiance forum, part of the D; So far this game has exceeded my expectations - these guys know their MMOs, and have skimmed a lot of ...

Korean Girl Group Groupie

The TV Show/Game Tie ins.

So far this game has exceeded my expectations - these guys know their MMOs, and have skimmed a lot of the more annoying parts of the genre off and made a solid game.

With the quests that have recently popped up that are episodic related and the show itself launching today - I was curious to see what people are thinking of this unique experiment of having a game and show tie-in together and affect one another.

So far it seems to be just data recordings, along with the launch-off episode missions in game that introduces you to Nolan and Irisa. I'm curious to see if we'll see more characters sooner than later appear from the show and game or vice-versa. The show has potential but seems to be starting at a unique spot that makes it mildly difficult to follow for now.

Just curious as to what others who are experiencing both feel, and what you would like to see in the future. The game is really fun, and I hope that the show can hold up it's end of the bargain as well.

Need help? Just ask (blank friend requests will always be ignored)

Lvl 3 - Bronze

well id have to say this is the first game im simply not playing out of spite, and i play nearly evrything, but whilst ther charging an extra 65 bux here in oz for the bundle with sum xp and guns, they can get *#%@ed! WHAT A RIP OFF!

also from what ive read platinum isnt even obtainoble at the moment so yea thers that too!

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by nemec8 View Post
    well id have to say this is the first game im simply not playing out of spite, and i play nearly evrything, but whilst ther charging an extra 65 bux here in oz for the bundle with sum xp and guns, they can get *#%@ed! WHAT A RIP OFF!

also from what ive read platinum isnt even obtainoble at the moment so yea thers that too!
    not playing a game because you can't get the platinum yet. Aren't you a great gamer.

Latest : #112 / RAYMAN: Origins [VITA]

Lvl 3 - Bronze

seriously buddy , u really cant b that dumb, i mean u can type cant ya! it quite clearly does not say that at all, its the pricing issue is the onnnnly reason im not playing it, the platinum thing was mentioned just as another issue with the game, which the guy was asking, wat are our thoughts!

so please buddy just read a little more carefully b4 doing the big jump to knock sumones post!, , , , , , im actualy playing a game right now that doesnt even have plat(tho i wish it did), preparing for sum grid 2 action by playing grid again, , mmmm grid, , awsome racing!

Needz Trophy Card

i love the episode tie-ins, especially when they give such easy EGO
    videogameman-If i was going to fuck my son, I'd kiss him first.
    Compalicious-in all fairness bodi, it is a bit on the big side
    bodigard-^^^that's what she said!

Lord of all Goat-Men

Who exactly are you trying to spite, and how does not playing the game accomplish that?

seriously buddy , u really cant b that dumb, i mean u can type cant ya! it quite clearly does not say that at all, its the pricing issue is the onnnnly reason im not playing it, the platinum thing was mentioned just as another issue with the game, which the guy was asking, wat are our thoughts!

so please buddy just read a little more carefully b4 doing the big jump to knock sumones post!, , , , , , im actualy playing a game right now that doesnt even have plat(tho i wish it did), preparing for sum grid 2 action by playing grid again, , mmmm grid, , awsome racing!
    Apparently, you can be. Please, go back to your high school, find your old teachers and tell that they failed you.

Back on topic, the game looks interesting, and I'm looking forward to see what they do with the TV Series.

Lvl 7 - Gold

It took me like 3 times to read your post to finally understand it. Don't call people dumb when you type like that

Latest : #112 / RAYMAN: Origins [VITA]

Lvl 3 - Bronze

lmfao
    ^^i bet you understand that just fine!, guess wat, it aint a word!, this isnt school its the friggin internet, im not writing an essay!, , internet grammer nazis = lmfao, oops = LAUGH MY F#@KING ASS OFF

now back on topic, it hurts the company obviously, tho u cld argue it doesnt, one sale lost is still one sale lost!, and the point was, that i didnt say i wasnt playing becuase plats not possible presently, im sure it will b soon enuff, the guy obviously jumped at the chance to knock sombody when it clearly states sumthing else entirely!