wanted ledgendary assault rifle or carbime

This is a discussion on wanted ledgendary assault rifle or carbime within the Defiance forum, part of the D; I have plenty of weapons to trade I also have 50k in scripe idont mind parting with either send a ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

wanted ledgendary assault rifle or carbime

I have plenty of weapons to trade I also have 50k in scripe idont mind parting with either send a f r if interested

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Still looking for any type of legendary weapon myself, level 600 finished the main story line, been buying tier 3 lock boxes, got pickup extra ammo perk but still haven't seen one anybody got any tips or is it purely luck based?

Korean Girl Group Groupie

Quote Originally Posted by Cheynne-Stoking View Post
    Still looking for any type of legendary weapon myself, level 600 finished the main story line, been buying tier 3 lock boxes, got pickup extra ammo perk but still haven't seen one anybody got any tips or is it purely luck based?
    I've received two from Tier 4 lock boxes so far, and that's pretty much the only type I open. I would say I've purchased 20ish so I would say that it's not too terribly uncommon, or I am just extremely lucky.

Need help? Just ask (blank friend requests will always be ignored)

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Its worse than dead island orange weapons lol its a shame there not droped by monsters like borderlands

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Iwould also settle for any type myself as I've heard the orange aint anything special just want the trophy

Lvl 4 - Silver

I got 2 orange weapons, shitty ones... bear in mind I may have deleted people I played with as my friends list was full and was trying to just get the 15 online friends playing Defiance pursuit.. both mine came from level 2 lock boxes.. there's nothing to say that there's more chance in a T2 box than a T3 or a T4 box either.. both mine came from T2 boxes and i've probably opened around 100, if you take into account the key code difference it shows there's no difference, you just get 2, 3 or 4 weapons, no more % chance of orange from one to the other...

Add me if we played and I mistakenly deleted you!
    Because Trophies are amazing...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Not got any yet ego rating 750 but only on chapter 4. Loving the game though it's so much better than the reviews say.Never played MMO before so maybe my expectations are not too high. Friend requests welcome if headed Defiance

PRO Member

As of now, basically all of the tiered lock boxes have approximately the same chance to spawn an orange weapon. It's kinda stupid, but that's the general feel from the people i talk to. I buy nothing but tier 3 boxes, usually save up enough key codes to buy 2 a time, and I have spawned 5 oranges. People are telling you that oranges aren't that much better than other weapons because they aren't high EGO rating yet. I am EGO 2460 and when you cross the 2000 mark in EGO all weapons get better. The stats on them don't change, but green weapons will start having two boosts on them (such as x1.05 DMG and x1.25 Mag) blue and purps have 3 and oranges have 4. I have an orange Assault Rifle but I plan on using it. Only thing I will trade it for is an orange FRC SAW. Chances are you wouldn't be able to equip it for awhile though. The level restrictions on my weapons are all fairly high because the quality of them get better as you rank up.

"I Love & Hate to Thump-Thump Annabelle and Maria with That Gun or This Machine. It's Lucky my Pew Pew recharges my Tesla-Beaton automatically, or my All-American Big Boomer would Knock-Knock your Cram Opener quicker than you can yell 'Oh Baby!, Mercy!!' Holy Frag Grenades Batman! You need a large Mysterious Magnum to ring THAT Dinner Bell!"

On a scale from 1 to 10, my charisma would be 007