Pure bladestone help! please.HELP!

This is a discussion on Pure bladestone help! please.HELP! within the Demon's Souls forum, part of the D; Hi, I know your thinking what, demon souls is ages old, but despite trying again and again and again for ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Pure bladestone help! please.HELP!

Hi,
    I know your thinking what, demon souls is ages old, but despite trying again and again and again for days at a time I never got the pure bladestone despite knowing how to get it. What annoys me is the fact every so often I pick it up and try and a day later I am pulling my hair out, I have done all the hard things in the game this just really has left a sour tatse in my mouth when it comes to the game. I have heard online people can do exchanges with you so i am hoping someone can restore my love of the game by helping me get the pure bladestone and hence the one trophy I am missing to go platinum. Please help if you can as the worst part of it is I have the collectors edition of darker souls just sitting collecting dust as I made myself the promise i would not play it until I got demons souls platinum.

The One and Only

Demon Souls?

First off, you're in the wrong forum. This should be in the Demon Souls sub-forum. Second, you can post in this thread instead of making a completely new thread http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/de...ng-thread.html

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

Kiwi Defender

Like DaRe pointed out, you should go to the DS Boosting thread, where you might find someone like Hitman, who may be willing to help you out.

Lastly, you might want to spend some Souls on Luck. There's no proof of it actually working, but I know a few people who've increased their luck a lot and got a lot of Pure Bladaestones in a short time-span.

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Thanks for telling me about the sub thread, I am a newbie to forums, I will check it out.

PRO Member

Plat if you still need PBS i can help mate depending on you SL. Im at SL298 and if your in my range then im more than happy to help. Let me what you think.

Sig by: DaRe_xLw Avy by: Dsluckay

Lvl 10 - Platinum

keep taking out those black skeletons in pure black tendency, itll drop eventually