Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Upcoming Demon's Souls PVP Tourney Announcement

This is a discussion on Upcoming Demon's Souls PVP Tourney Announcement within the Demon's Souls forum, part of the D; A thought just came to me: We have a plethora of people who can record this tournament (as well as ...

Legendary...Nuff Said

A thought just came to me: We have a plethora of people who can record this tournament (as well as the DkS one) with a HDPVR and then upload to YouTube to share it. Maybe we should have people who can do that, such as Conn or Hitman, host the tournament and tape it if they can.

deviantART | Gifts | SOTM XXXVI
    Circumstances may change, but circumcisions are forever.

Kiwi Defender

Quote Originally Posted by JackAttack View Post
    A thought just came to me: We have a plethora of people who can record this tournament (as well as the DkS one) with a HDPVR and then upload to YouTube to share it. Maybe we should have people who can do that, such as Conn or Hitman, host the tournament and tape it if they can.
    I say we should have them both recording the fights, to have different angles so they can edit it into an awesome video with all the kind of cinematography none of you know crap about. Could turn out great.

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

Negator

Quote Originally Posted by Nagflar View Post
    I say we should have them both recording the fights, to have different angles so they can edit it into an awesome video with all the kind of cinematography none of you know crap about. Could turn out great.

One as a host and the other as a 2nd Blue Phantom would be nice...especially if recorded while using the spy glass.

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay

Kiwi Defender

Quote Originally Posted by Helyx View Post

One as a host and the other as a 2nd Blue Phantom would be nice...especially if recorded while using the spy glass.
    Exactly my good ol' shelyx! With Blue Phantoms everywhere, we can make it work .

Toggle Spoiler

My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

Big Boss

I can do this

09:59:02 Altered Formula: Yeah Connie's great, If I had the power, I would bestow a 1000 orgasms upon him.

KCCO!

Quote Originally Posted by NeroRadec707 View Post
    I was average SL 120.. BUT NOW I'm 170 to help someone and they never got back with me.. >:F wasted some time and shit. Now need someone with soulsucker to suck me down to least bout 130 again for the tourny. Net is geared up and my skills are out of whack soo not looking to win without some douch tactics in my favor.

All spells are fair game. No coming in enchanted OR buffed cept by constants on armor. Come in reg and cast after the bowing by the Judge of the event. blue phantom VS red phantom.. Human host. Summon red with red stone so if you have it, please use it as not all this level will.
    I think I have a toon that is close-enough that I can soul-suck you. Perhaps we can alternate, like I soul suck you 5 times and you soul suck me 5 times so we remain within range of each other.

And if I don't have it and can't get it? lol
    If you don't have a red stone, you can summon someone who has one when they use theirs. Or you can be a blue and have the host summon the invader with a red, if they have the stone.

I'd be up for this; make a montage of sorts.

How many people can be in a single session at one time? The host, 2 blues, and 1 invader?

This will be the video montage of all video montages.

Negator

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    How many people can be in a single session at one time? The host, 2 blues, and 1 invader?

This will be the video montage of all video montages.
    One body, 2 blues, one black. In rare instances, I've seen 2 BPs.

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay

Kiwi Defender

One body, 2 blues, one black. In rare instances, I've seen 2 BPs.
    Wasn-t aware that was possible .

Toggle Spoiler

Negator

Wasn-t aware that was possible .
    True story...epic raping ensues.

Harvester of Souls

At a time there was a video with three I'm sure I remember. Watched a video of two blacks hanging around the beginning of the level and then pwn the guy.

I have everything need to be host or whatever. Just can't record. We can soul suck each other at same time Htiman and then you can raise back using my souls. I'll have them incase I need go back up too . Wish could get one of my other toons up to that level so can leave my main up but no biggie.

HOSTED BY GREAT DAZE TAZER!!!!! COME JOIN THE MAYHEM!!!

Guide Bar Created by Ds_luckay

Harvester of Souls

Sometimes can get an extra blue in there. I've seen and had 3 phantoms.. but then one dc on me >:F sent message saying he had to go but wanted know How I did it. lol. Just like ummm good question.

Sooo most people really possible at once(with lotta lag mind you). be Human host, 3 phantoms, and then 2 invaders. Make for epicness if could get to work. Never seen 2 humans aside from NPCs . That would be hellish somehow connect 2 humans.

Legendary...Nuff Said

I feel like I've seen it possible with 2 reds and 2 blues + a host at the same time, but I dunno.

Either way, when are we gonna do this? One of us can also draw up a random bracket for the tourney too.

Harvester of Souls

I feel like I've seen it possible with 2 reds and 2 blues + a host at the same time, but I dunno.

Either way, when are we gonna do this? One of us can also draw up a random bracket for the tourney too.
    Well I'm off Monday and Tuesday and plan to help some boositng so maybe thrown somewhere in there then. Possibly sometime Wednesday. Everyone feel good for this or want some more time, say first week into May as originally planned out?

Soul Level Requirements
    Between SL 110~-~130. Or could have everyone the same, but no way to know if they are cheaping a level or two. Please be honest and will try to teir lower levels with higher.

All weapons and magics allowed. IF host sees an illegal move such as extra grass or something, match deemed null and they will be DQ and eliminated. IF seems some laggy action, might nullfiy that match depends on how goes but up to the host and other phantom to let know what verdict is. Have video so can monitor that way as well.

Limit 3 of any grasses. All other items are to be unequipped. Any armor set + choice of rings. Whatever goes. No glitches or otherly cheap tactics. I really don't know of any to be utlized in PVP so yeah.

Guess can meet up in a random chatbox, the host, duelists, and judges . to quickly talk since lack of voice chat in game which isn't a bad thing. May use this site's CB or another wherever we can group chat alone really.

Negator

I have a SL130 ready to go.

I'll also offer (to the top 3) any weapons/armor/rings/items they want. The winner of the tourney can have any items he desires, with the 2nd runner up picking any 5 and 3rd place picking any 2 items.

I look forward to seeing a concrete schedule for this. Good luck everyone.

Kiwi Defender

Quote Originally Posted by NeroRadec707 View Post
    Well I'm off Monday and Tuesday and plan to help some boositng so maybe thrown somewhere in there then. Possibly sometime Wednesday. Everyone feel good for this or want some more time, say first week into May as originally planned out?

Soul Level Requirements
    Between SL 110~-~130. Or could have everyone the same, but no way to know if they are cheaping a level or two. Please be honest and will try to teir lower levels with higher.

All weapons and magics allowed. IF host sees an illegal move such as extra grass or something, match deemed null and they will be DQ and eliminated. IF seems some laggy action, might nullfiy that match depends on how goes but up to the host and other phantom to let know what verdict is. Have video so can monitor that way as well.

Limit 3 of any grasses. All other items are to be unequipped. Any armor set + choice of rings. Whatever goes. No glitches or otherly cheap tactics. I really don't know of any to be utlized in PVP so yeah.

Guess can meet up in a random chatbox, the host, duelists, and judges . to quickly talk since lack of voice chat in game which isn't a bad thing. May use this site's CB or another wherever we can group chat alone really.
    Would rather have it be on the first week. Wednesday I've got a football match to watch .

So no armors and rings? We'll be fighting naked ?

What will you classify as a cheap move, though?

I'd advice against the site's CB, since we would be depending on it not freezing, the site not getting lag, and the site not fucking up. In other words, the CB is unreliable lol.

Toggle Spoiler

Legendary...Nuff Said

I'm generally free tuesdays and thursdays only, with some free time on the weekends. Not to say the tourney should be made around my schedule, but in order to get everyone their fair share of playing time, it may have to last quite a few days, to maybe more than a week.

Shall I get to work on randomizing a bracket?

Negator

What will you classify as a cheap move, though?
    All's fair to me, except one thing...STUN LOCK. It's infantile and devoid of skill, and thus should be barred from this tournament.

Legendary...Nuff Said

All's fair to me, except one thing...STUN LOCK. It's infantile and devoid of skill, and thus should be barred from this tournament.
    A stun lock shouldn't be a problem, but a push lock, maybe. I don't see how you can say yes to backstabbing, which is infantile and devoid of skill, yet say no to stun locking.

Besides, a stun lock is easily maneuvered out of so long as you know what you're doing (which I assume you do). I would say no to this, simply because without a stunlock, all people could do is continually poke each other one hit at a time, and matches would be boring and would get next to nowhere.

Negator

A stun lock shouldn't be a problem, but a push lock, maybe. I don't see how you can say yes to backstabbing, which is infantile and devoid of skill, yet say no to stun locking.

Besides, a stun lock is easily maneuvered out of so long as you know what you're doing (which I assume you do). I would say no to this, simply because without a stunlock, all people could do is continually poke each other one hit at a time, and matches would be boring and would get next to nowhere.
    Yes, I meant PUSH LOCK...get off your soap box, little one.

Harvester of Souls

Hmmm so no mirdan hammer for the match? I gotstunlocked all the time.. roll out of it and then try to get jump on the bastard .

Also, Nag, didn't mean no armor or rings. meant ANY armor and rings are allowed.

Cheap moves=infinite stunlock, infinite backstab thanks to some lag shit but might not necessarily be intentionally so up to judges and host and such, and I don't know any.. just saying if there are some .

All matches ofcourse begin witha bow and then when HOST bows, they may proceed regardless. No starting buffed minus what armor and weapons allow. Must use all spells as match ensues. All spells and miracles are permitted.

Also, item addition.. may have infnite spices for mage users. Well actually limit to 2 spices and 3 grasses. If seems only one person is dealing damage but hen the other keeps running away, the judges can step in and host may banish blue phantom and/or simply jump kill a red if taking too long a match.

*example*

Nero VS Hitman.
    Hitman pwns nero, soo for next five minutes Nero runs in circles but in area avoiding conflict and wastes time. Judges and host will simply all go for me for fun but match will be declared for Hitman if he had dont all attacks and no contest really from me in the fight minus getitng hit and eating grasses.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast