So guys, JackAttack and I were talking and want to put together a Demon's Souls PVP tourny of sorts. All rules aren't yet finished and only want a turnout number to see if worthwhile to hold first. Way thinking working out so far is the Host will be the Judge and probably be Jack or myself or anyone caring to help during this and battle between the Blue Phantom and the Red Invader. Using stones will help this work out much more easily as well. Post your ideas and thoughts and if you definitely can do this at some point coming up. Date and time is negotiable and can span some length to coincide with everyone's daily lives if need be.
Feel free to post any special rulings you may want implemented such as limited healing grasses or weapons OR if you have any extra suggestions that could help this work much better. Depending on turnout will determine the Server version used, as their are three for those that are unaware, US, Japan(Asian), and EU servers that are all separate at this time due to different publishings. Looking at two separate tourneys and welcome to join into both if have the copies(as I do ). Level requirements aren't yet set either and be announced with the tourney officialization.
~RULES FOR TOURNAMENT~
NeroDemon Awaits your Soul!
- Soul Level 115-125 limits. Please be somewhere in this range to ensure summoning and invading works properly.
- 3 Limit Max per healing item. All other items are allowed. Unlimited use of firebombs, spices, kunai, etc.
- No push-locking, spell glitching, or item glitching allowed for this tourney, however, full authorization for other tactics permitted. (AkA stunlocking, backstabs, circling, etc)
- Anti-Magic Field is restricted and may NOT be used during the tournament. Character breaking spell and also lags down game to extreme points.
- All other spells and weapons are permitted. Any builds and methods are allowed.
- Duels are to be fought phantom VS phantom, with Host as the judge and sometimes another phantom
- No Assisting the fight if you're not intended to be in it. Means if black phantom is about to win, the host can't jump in and interfere.
- Any actions deemed to result in a DQ are up to the Host's discretion and if illegal actions are done during the match, may be discussed after the battle or whatever in a select chat-room, TBD.
- Date and location TBD as well. At discretion of participants on when duels are to be held.
- Duels most likely will be fought in area 4-1 of the Storm King's area. Good dueling area within archstone location. Can change however to fit participants level completion.