Server and Summoning Issues

This is a discussion on Server and Summoning Issues within the Demon's Souls forum, part of the D; This mostly pertains only to the US servers as current ones having some issues with, however if any problems on ...

Harvester of Souls

Server and Summoning Issues

This mostly pertains only to the US servers as current ones having some issues with, however if any problems on the other two, please note them.

Issues lately are summoning blue phantoms. Kengriff mentioned to me about some errors, and all day I was having errors trying to summon one phantom in particular. I could not manage to invade, however could summon black phantoms all day using red stones. Myself and the phantom, FUBIGS, could never summon one another or connect at all. Also having issues withe rother help too.. while some people have worked flawlessly. Any issues that could cause this or anyway to find out if it's my net causing the problem?

HOSTED BY GREAT DAZE TAZER!!!!! COME JOIN THE MAYHEM!!!

Guide Bar Created by Ds_luckay

Legendary...Nuff Said

Quote Originally Posted by NeroRadec707 View Post
    This mostly pertains only to the US servers as current ones having some issues with, however if any problems on the other two, please note them.

Issues lately are summoning blue phantoms. Kengriff mentioned to me about some errors, and all day I was having errors trying to summon one phantom in particular. I could not manage to invade, however could summon black phantoms all day using red stones. Myself and the phantom, FUBIGS, could never summon one another or connect at all. Also having issues withe rother help too.. while some people have worked flawlessly. Any issues that could cause this or anyway to find out if it's my net causing the problem?
    It seems like it's just a net issue. I don't have a phenomenal connection either, or at least I didn't use to, and things like that happened all the time. I personally get kicked from the server randomly, and have to quit/reload in order to be re-signed into it. Try making sure all other appliances that use the same WiFi or internet connection are off at the time you play, and then try. The connection should be improved.

deviantART | Gifts | SOTM XXXVI
    Circumstances may change, but circumcisions are forever.

KCCO!

Sorry to hear about the MP issues, Nero. Hopefully it doesn't hinder the DS tourney.

Quote Originally Posted by JackAttack View Post
    I personally get kicked from the server randomly, and have to quit/reload in order to be re-signed into it.
    This is not uncommon. This problem has plagued DS MP since I've known about DS..

Harvester of Souls

Did, only the current connection with it was working. But I could duel perfectly when I summon Red phantoms. Why would a blue be any different? I have random people invade me.. and can summon read and can summon blue sometimes. On select few lately it's been acting up really bad and won't work.. and I can't be summoned. Wouldn't let me invade or the blues invade me. Just really odd... and before when I had shittier net, it wasn't this bad.

I do know about getting kicked from server and having to quit out and retry but not the case.. I was staying on the server entire time. Want to say traffic, but unless i'ts really low leveled traffic, not seeing much. Posting here to see how it's going for others in the case that it will hinder the tourney somewhat. Going to try it later today out of town anyways, but for the tourney, if turns out my net, will go there if will work.

HOSTED BY GREAT DAZE TAZER!!!!! COME JOIN THE MAYHEM!!!

Guide Bar Created by Ds_luckay