1,000 Ways to ...

This is a discussion on 1,000 Ways to ... within the Demon's Souls forum, part of the D; Merging two original threads from before the site meltdown that I don't know if can ever be restored, but the ...

Harvester of Souls

1,000 Ways to ...

Merging two original threads from before the site meltdown that I don't know if can ever be restored, but the posts won't so doesn't matter anyways. The 1,000 Ways to Die thread posting numerous ways you've died or been killed AND the Epic PVP duel thread posting your favorite fights.

1,000 Ways to Die
    Firstly, post anyhow you've died or any crazy wacky ways you've been killed in this game. Plenty different scenarios and plenty responses before on this originally . Have fun and list as many as you want. No double posting back to back, please edit a post or come back later after others have. No post spamming here please lol.

Epic Fights of Demon's Souls

Next, post any awesome epic duels you've fought during the game. Regardless if you won or lost as some of the more badass duels came really close and I took a defeat in it. Have fun with this as well please . Same rules apply as before. Oh and these don't really have to be your fights, just some you've witnessed or seen on youtube, in which case, spoiler tags and supply video if available.

DEDICATED TO THE NA(US) SERVERS AS THEY WILL BE SHUTDOWN FOREVER, MAY 31, 2012!!!!

HOSTED BY GREAT DAZE TAZER!!!!! COME JOIN THE MAYHEM!!!

Guide Bar Created by Ds_luckay

Lvl 4 - Silver

Ways iv'e died (or at least I find entertaining)
    1) I feel through the floor of the first stage (something happened with the Phalanx)
    2) I was attacked by some gargoyles and escaped only to go up an elevator and be killed by a gargoyle waiting up top
    3) I went after an item then tried to equip it. I closed the menu and turned around to be killed in one shot by a black phantom enemy (my fault for playing in pure black I suppose)
    4) I got this at the start of the game..... I touched the dragon when it was sleeping

Best fight:
    I was invaded by someone who had used the bug to get their luck to -100 so I was really under powered for the fight (luckily when he hit me I would survive with a smallest bit of health) . after about 20min of fighting him to what I thought would be no avail I back stabbed him and he feel off the edge. I followed with a bow gesture then went on my merry way to take on the Maneaters for the Xth time, I won the fight as well.... It was a good day for my gaming

Harvester of Souls

Quote Originally Posted by Doomlor0 View Post
    Ways iv'e died (or at least I find entertaining)
    1) I feel through the floor of the first stage (something happened with the Phalanx)
    2) I was attacked by some gargoyles and escaped only to go up an elevator and be killed by a gargoyle waiting up top
    3) I went after an item then tried to equip it. I closed the menu and turned around to be killed in one shot by a black phantom enemy (my fault for playing in pure black I suppose)
    4) I got this at the start of the game..... I touched the dragon when it was sleeping

Best fight:
    I was invaded by someone who had used the bug to get their luck to -100 so I was really under powered for the fight (luckily when he hit me I would survive with a smallest bit of health) . after about 20min of fighting him to what I thought would be no avail I back stabbed him and he feel off the edge. I followed with a bow gesture then went on my merry way to take on the Maneaters for the Xth time, I won the fight as well.... It was a good day for my gaming
    Oh how many times those types of things have happened . lol.

Loved the fight story btw . I did that one, manage to backstab them and knock off area in 3-2.. though happened couple more times in reverse >:F. lol. Thanks for posting. Any fights and such that I find entertaining and exciting will probably rep, as yours when I can rep again. Thanks for post dude

Closing this account

My first time ever playing this game I got evaded right before I knew how strong those red eye knights were. I was kinda weak. If you looked at my player the wrong way, he would die. I go up to the red eye knight tried to hit him, he blocked instead, then he hit me and I didn't know what was going on at the time but I see a purple mist around me and "BLAM" dude jacked me up. After that, I left that world to go world 3-2 and I got pushed off the edge. The same dude that jacked me up before had found me again and I swear till this day, he didn't like me.

Harvester of Souls

I did have similar experience where seemed guy I fought was following me to other worlds and kept invading. Difference though was he was dying. Did get invaded and killed and then moved worlds for it to happen again. Forgot outcome, but I prolly died again.. I'll pretend I won

KCCO!

Fallen off of ledges
    Fell into that pretty-looking pit at the beginning of 1-1
    Had my face chewed off by mindflayers (especially that bp one in 3-2 )
    Died trying to fight Doran as an entry-level player n00b

Negator

3-2: Maneater(s) - falling prey to their lunging attack and falling off the edge to a very frustrating death

4-2: Random Fence (lol) - as you exit the room with the dead mantas on the ground, there's 2 rolling skeletons and an archer. I somehow hopped over the fence behind the archer and fell to an even more frustrating death

1-4: Archer BP - She's a ranged fighter, so let's rush her and melee her quickly to put her out of her misery...nope...bitch was cooking a toasty Firestorm

Legendary...Nuff Said

First time I played the game I ran right into that stupid magic pit over at 1-1 and was all like .

Fell off a ledge in 3-1 trying to chase the Crystal Lizard there, came back on my next attempt at the level, and chased it off the ledge again. :/

Got scared shitless in 3-2 when the Gargoyle flied up to me after I got off the first elevator, so much so that I spazzed and hit the roll button and fell to my death then and there.

deviantART | Gifts | SOTM XXXVI
    Circumstances may change, but circumcisions are forever.

Harvester of Souls

LMAO! Thanks to you all for posting . Very awesome stuff. Hate that two of my favorite DS people had to be bribed and begged to post stories when they have some epic dueling ones I know >:F just want to be lazy lol. I'll get around to posting my own stories and such later.

Death is Awaiting....

NeroFaggit invading my brain.. bout it.

Sig by Achantion

дурак

1)Over-extended my attack and flew off a ledge... to my death.
    2)Got attacked on two sides by those octopus head guards in 3-1. One froze me and did his grab, the other waited and did his little blast attack as I was about to get up.
    3)Rolled INTO the Penetrator's grab attack. I was like "Really?... "
    4) In 5-2 I was fighting a couple of depraved ones and than noticed a BP standing behind me. I sat there like "Oh hai!"... and she proceeded to slam her meat cleaver down on my noggin

I'll try to think of more.
    Blank Friend Requests will be ignored and/or blocked
    My Checklist | My Trading Thread | My Youtube Channel

Regional Manager of War

1. World 1-2: The Tower Knight did his shield smash(The attack when he hits the floor with his shield) I rolled into it -_-'
    2. World 1-2: I tried taking the path under the bridge to avoid the dragon, instead I found wolves. I tried to roll pass them only to graze a barrel and fly off the stage
    3. World 3-2: The Maneaters just slowly pushed me off the ledge, rotten bastards
    4. World 4-1: I tried challenging that guy with the axe only to be greeted with a hit one death blow, pow right into soul form
    5. World 5-3: I ran into the dark looking water only to be poisoned and ganged up by a bunch of babies

Death to zombies!!

I have to agree with them dam maneaters
    Trying to farm pure bladestones and while rolling away from the BP attacks i ended up rolling off the cliff (happened way too many times)
    Falling into leechmongers pit and getting leeched to death

Thats just a few of them

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

Harvester of Souls

Where does Sith'ari Oren want to begin.. lol.

*couple deaths to the maneaters.. death to running stupidly naked across the bridge collecting items in 1-2 thanks to fire breathing death rain of Dragon Smoldering.. Couple duel loses courtesy of random players glitchers bastards and a few to D3 .

D3C1MaTi0N

Random dueling moment .
    So guy walks into a mining tunnel with a bow..
    He fires a few shots and runs away.. down the tunnel chock full of enemy miners with large deadly pickaxes and such... still firing mind you.
    Chase after him, telling my human buddy to stay put of the world he had walked in and invaded.. Two hand my weapons-Northen Regalia I think at the time.. unsure
    Slice down most miners in the way before getting to the guy who is JUST as I reach him putting away his bow and pulling out a dagger or something.. didn't really notice as he was cut down and flung down the chasm of death known as the Flamelurker shortcut lol. Love dueling in 2-2 . Especially since everyone thinks putting your back to a giant hole(I.E. Darth Sidious VS Darth Vader VS Luke) is a wise idea. Sucks to be him I guess.

Saints Row IV

20 Deaths on world 1.2, running stupidly at the bridge
    Epic avatar by PixieOfDarkness!
    Epic signature by spanishstoat

Click on my Signature to check my website

Negator

Old video, but I can't resist with this thread being reborn.

Harvester of Souls

LOL Helyx, love those "Hitler vids" . even though same part from Downfall(which is epic ass movie btw) still hilarious each time .

Btw, this guy is god of DS proly could pwn D3 and his hammer builds just saying