New Game+

This is a discussion on New Game+ within the Demon's Souls forum, part of the D; Hi, Since i've stupidely consumed all the demon's souls instead of trading them for weapons or spells, when i finish ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

New Game+

Hi,

Since i've stupidely consumed all the demon's souls instead of trading them for weapons or spells, when i finish this game will i be able to get them again in a new game+?

Thanks in advance

The only sane person here

No, you'll have to re-earn them by defeating all the demons to get their souls.

RPG Master

Quote Originally Posted by Syriamn View Post
    Hi,

Since i've stupidely consumed all the demon's souls instead of trading them for weapons or spells, when i finish this game will i be able to get them again in a new game+?

Thanks in advance
    You can easily get all the boss souls by defeating them again in New Game+. You should know that it will be more difficult to beat the encounters since the bosses gain health, strength, and defense. I would, instead of continuing through a NG+ run, simply start the game over and not use any of the souls.
    Sig by JK_Blade
    Shemhazat's Trophies

Kiwi Defender

While Shem speaks the truth, you can easily defeat the bosses if you happened to spend some of those Souls on spells, which can make the fights way easier. Great examples are the Leechmonger, which can be easily killed without any problems with the Poison Cloud spell. Same trick can be used against the False King and some other bosses.

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

Harvester of Souls

Just restating that you can definitely reaquire the souls again and most of them you will need 3+ of anyways, such as Dragon God soul. Needed for a Miracle and two spells.

Easiest to restart over so that you don't have to play through an extra NG+ OR simply use this character for all miracle run or unique weapons. Your choice, but yeah. Definitely do not spend any of the souls next time and save them all. Check out the guide or ask around here with some members associated with the game for information/tips on what souls can be used up and what they are used to purchase.

HOSTED BY GREAT DAZE TAZER!!!!! COME JOIN THE MAYHEM!!!

Guide Bar Created by Ds_luckay

Dull Ember

Quote Originally Posted by Syriamn View Post
    Hi,

Thanks in advance
    You are going to have to do at least one offline playthrough to get all character/world tendency events and that's probably easiest to do on playthrough one. Also make sure you get as many weapon upgrade stones as possible on this playthrough when in pure black this will cause you more trouble & time than an extra playthrough to get boss souls so if you have already started this I wouldn't bother starting over again. As well as the poison cloud i would also be sure to get soul ray firestorm & anti-magic field on playthrough one.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Damn that sucks, unless you're a glutton for punishment just follow the advice posted above and restart the whole thing over again because trying to do it all over again in NG+ you'll get owned by some of the bosses. It means you've got another few playthroughs of the game to collect all of the spells, weapons and miracles but you've got experience in playing the game so things should be fairly fast. Follow the trophy guide, and whenever you can look at some of the boss 'exploits' and that will make things run even smoother. Good luck though!