Primeval demon

This is a discussion on Primeval demon within the Demon's Souls forum, part of the D; How do I get one to appear? I know the world tendency has to be pure black or close to ...

Bob 'n' Becca

Primeval demon

How do I get one to appear? I know the world tendency has to be pure black or close to it. I also know that the primeval demon in the second world is the easiest to get to. I suicided at least seven times in body form but the primeval demon has yet to appear. I've only ever killed one and that was when I was playing the an version. That one was in the forth world. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I need to kill the demon in order to get saint urbains final miracle.

Thanks to Thunder for the platbar!!!

Closing this account

This has all the info you need
    Last edited by jay_hawk; 07-18-2012 at 09:43 AM.

KCCO!

Quote Originally Posted by 957_Bob_Hollywood_13_HFS View Post
    How do I get one to appear? I know the world tendency has to be pure black or close to it. I also know that the primeval demon in the second world is the easiest to get to. I suicided at least seven times in body form but the primeval demon has yet to appear. I've only ever killed one and that was when I was playing the an version. That one was in the forth world. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I need to kill the demon in order to get saint urbains final miracle.
    First off, did you go back to the Nexus each time you died in body form? I think you have to in order for the death to register and your tendency to move. If not, you just wasted 7 ephemeral stones. The Primeval actually appears in near-black tendency, so it doesn't necessarily have to be pure black.

Quote Originally Posted by jay_hawk View Post
    Demon's Souls for PlayStation 3
    This has all the info you need
    Lol, that's not really helping, is it man.

Closing this account

Quote Originally Posted by Hitmanchan View Post
    Lol, that's not really helping, is it man.
    Is it the same game play style across each version? I see he has the US version and I was thinking it would be the same methods.

Bob 'n' Becca

I definitely went back to the nexus each time I died. Does picking up my blood stain affect it all? Each time I died I touched my blood stain before returning to the nexus.

Closing this account

Quote Originally Posted by Elpoko View Post
    You can also get them trading talisman of god with snuggly, there's one half way down miraldas tower and mephistopheles will give you at least one during his task.
    But to be able to get the miracle, he needs to defeat a that demon.

KCCO!

Quote Originally Posted by jay_hawk View Post
    Is it the same game play style across each version? I see he has the US version and I was thinking it would be the same methods.
    At a minimum, you could've at least linked it to the primeval page or the miracle page.

Quote Originally Posted by 957_Bob_Hollywood_13_HFS View Post
    I definitely went back to the nexus each time I died. Does picking up my blood stain affect it all? Each time I died I touched my blood stain before returning to the nexus.
    No, as far as I'm aware, touching your blood stain shouldn't affect it. If you went back to the Nexus each time, I'm not sure what could be the problem. I, as well as many others, have used this method many times to trigger the Primeval.

You can also get them trading talisman of god with snuggly, there's one half way down miraldas tower and mephistopheles will give you at least one during his task.
    jay_hawk is correct. St. urbain won't even sell the miracle until a Primeval is defeated in the current playthrough.

Closing this account

Quote Originally Posted by Hitmanchan View Post
    At a minimum, you could've at least linked it to the primeval page or the miracle page.
    I just realised that and I feel really bad about it.

Closing this account

So long as you have 3 colourless Demon's souls he will sell you that miracle
    That is correct. Just make sure you kill 3 Primeval Demons

Bob 'n' Becca

I'll only have to kill one for the trophy. Does anybody know if the way I'm committing suicide factors in? I've just been launching myself off of the stage. Should I try to let enemies murder me?

Bob 'n' Becca

That may be it. I was dying using the stone and then going to the nexus. I'll go to the nexus and use the stone there. I'll try it the next time I get to play.

Negator

So long as you have 3 colourless Demon's souls he will sell you that miracle
    This is incorrect. You need 3 Colorless Demon's Souls in order to purchase the miracle, but you MUST defeat a Primeval Demon on your current playthrough for the miracle to be available to purchase.

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay