Online issues

This is a discussion on Online issues within the Demon's Souls forum, part of the D; I've been playing a lot of PvP on US servers over the last week or so. Today I was online ...

Dull Ember

Online issues

I've been playing a lot of PvP on US servers over the last week or so. Today I was online and encountered some real badness. I got doubled up on 3 times while invading, rushed while bowing and got sent some real offensive messages on PSN from a player who didn't like my build. Is there a general lack of manners and respect on the US servers because I haven't experienced this on EU servers? I stopped playing Dark Souls because of this type of crap and now I'm giving up Demons Souls too. I think i'll give up all online altogether.
    Signature by Djunglist, Avatar by DaRe.

Lvl 10 - Platinum

sadly thats what the online community has come to these days, im not saying everyone is an ass, but the numbers appear to be growing in proportion to the douchifying of people in general

Closing this account

To me in regards to the PvP in both games isn't my style. People do get mega butt hurt if they lose to a character that they are suppose to be better then. I had gotten hate mail once in Demons Souls. Dude killed a NPC I really needed and he left my world. So he invaded me again in a different world and I found him and spammed Firestorm. I got a nasty mail and on that day was the day I set the option to not allow people that aren't on my friends list to mail me. Proper etiquette in the gaming world is gone.