Dragons Disappear on First Playthrough?

This is a discussion on Dragons Disappear on First Playthrough? within the Demon's Souls forum, part of the D; I've just started a new character. I beat Vanguard in the tutorial (I cried proud manly tears). Then went straight ...

R.I.P Ellie

Dragons Disappear on First Playthrough?

I've just started a new character. I beat Vanguard in the tutorial (I cried proud manly tears).
    Then went straight to 1-1 and neither of the Dragons are there? I could just walk and pick up all the items then cross the bridge without the Red Dragon trying to Spit Roast me...

Do I need to kill the dragons for any of the weapons trophies?

Negator

The Dragons wont bother you while you have Pure White World Tendency...at least not the red one. The Blue Dragon will still bother you in 1-4, and you'll be required to kill it for a trophy.

PRO Member

By beating the Vanguard you must have triggered the game to start in White tendency making it so the dragons wont be there. They will make their way back there once the White Tendency goes away.

Grab the stuff at the dragons nesting place now while you can. The blue one will show in 1-4 regardless of tendancy and you will have to slay him for a trophy anyways.

R.I.P Ellie

Yeah, I was playing offline, pretty much following EpicNameBro's full run through, I did exactly the same as him, yet he had the Dragons and I didn't...
    Ah well, made my life abit easier (though now fucking around in Valley of Defilement *sigh* )

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisValentine View Post
    Yeah, I was playing offline, pretty much following EpicNameBro's full run through, I did exactly the same as him, yet he had the Dragons and I didn't...
    Ah well, made my life abit easier (though now fucking around in Valley of Defilement *sigh* )
    just because you are following his guide doesn't mean it will be the same. He could have been playing on a PBWT event while you could be playing during a PWWT event.

Harvester of Souls

Did you log in at all? Cause that would trigger the PWWT event and thus no dragons.

HOSTED BY GREAT DAZE TAZER!!!!! COME JOIN THE MAYHEM!!!

Guide Bar Created by Ds_luckay