Digital Version of Demon's Souls Out on PSN in Europe on January 23

This is a discussion on Digital Version of Demon's Souls Out on PSN in Europe on January 23 within the Demon's Souls forum, part of the D; Well, the NA PSN store just recently came out (or is coming out ... I lost my dates) with the ...

KCCO!

Digital Version of Demon's Souls Out on PSN in Europe on January 23

Well, the NA PSN store just recently came out (or is coming out ... I lost my dates) with the digital version of NA Demon's Souls, for $20. The EU PSN store is following suit, and will offer the digital version of Demon's Souls as well come January 23rd. This is, indeed, good news since the EU version is very difficult to find and when we can find a copy it's extremely expensive, particularly for those of us in North America. This is definitely good news the way I see it!

source: Demon's Souls PSN petrifying Europeans on January 23 | Joystiq

Lvl 6 - Silver

Might finally get around to playing it if it eventually falls into one of the sales, as its still like 13-14 over here so it should work out about the same price on PSN

KCCO!

Quote Originally Posted by Cpt-Redding View Post
    Might finally get around to playing it if it eventually falls into one of the sales, as its still like 13-14 over here so it should work out about the same price on PSN
    Well, much like the availability of the digital version to us via the NA PSN is inconsequential, I see this as the same thing for you being in the UK.

To someone like me, though, in the NA it's a huge benefit. Finding a reasonbly-priced copy of EU DS is not easy.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Hitmanchan View Post
    Well, much like the availability of the digital version to us via the NA PSN is inconsequential, I see this as the same thing for you being in the UK.

To someone like me, though, in the NA it's a huge benefit. Finding a reasonbly-priced copy of EU DS is not easy.
    So would you say its a must play then? always looked interesting but I usually play shooters and RTS games

KCCO!

Quote Originally Posted by Cpt-Redding View Post
    So would you say its a must play then? always looked interesting but I usually play shooters and RTS games
    Well, my opinion will be biased, but I think it's definitely a "must try" at a minimum. The Souls games are very polarizing. Most people either love them or hate them. There's rarely ever anyone in the middle.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Hitmanchan View Post
    Well, my opinion will be biased, but I think it's definitely a "must try" at a minimum. The Souls games are very polarizing. Most people either love them or hate them. There's rarely ever anyone in the middle.
    True that.

I'm loving Dark Souls, and I've been having difficulties finding Demon's Souls, so I'll definitely be getting this.