Pure Stones Trading?

This is a discussion on Pure Stones Trading? within the Demon's Souls forum, part of the D; I am willing to trade any Pure Stones (except Bladestone, Moonlightstone, or Darkmoonstone) for Bladestone, or Darkmoonstone. I am also ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Pure Stones Trading?

I am willing to trade any Pure Stones (except Bladestone, Moonlightstone, or Darkmoonstone) for Bladestone, or Darkmoonstone. I am also willing to trade valuable armor, rings, and weapons for these Pure Stones. SL 117 NA servers. I will be on from 3:00-4:30 PM Monday through Friday for however long it takes. I can also schedule weekend sessions that work for me. Eastern Standard Time. PSN: Redmage992. Just msg me What you would like to have, and I will summon you or you summon me. I will get you the Item/weapon/armor/ring you want. You do not need to have both stones, 1 is fine. Thank you for your time. We would also have to meet in 1-4.

Dull Ember

I know this should have gone in the boosting thread. In case it doesn't get edited/deleted this request was taken care of so this thread can now be closed.