Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

The Official Demon's Souls Boosting Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Demon's Souls Boosting Thread within the Demon's Souls forum, part of the D; Well I'm starting on the US version today, hopefully someone would be willing to help me with the Rings/Weapons/Souls etc.. ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Well I'm starting on the US version today, hopefully someone would be willing to help me with the Rings/Weapons/Souls etc.. I'm SL 140 at the moment, I can level up to match your SL.
    Last edited by yewjhin; 05-20-2012 at 01:24 AM.

Harvester of Souls

I can help with some of the weapons and rings around SL 140. Don't go further than 150 or need to de-soul level. Just let me know VM what you need. Each weapon, upgrade, and ring. IF EVERYTHING gonna have to give me some time, but if only a few items here and there can help out

HOSTED BY GREAT DAZE TAZER!!!!! COME JOIN THE MAYHEM!!!

Guide Bar Created by Ds_luckay

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Dude, you said 5pm EST so I've been waiting here for you to accept my Friend Request all day. Huge letdown, first the JP version and now the US version.

I even foregone my sleep because I'm GMT+8 so I've been awake since 1am and now its 6am. I'm extremely dissapointed.

And funny thing is, the last guy who posted before me said the same thing about this site but his post got deleted.

EDIT: Guy himself says he wants to help (multiple times). Guy himself sets up the time of the session. Guy doesn't show up on the time he decided on and instead went and sleep his ass off. Guy goes on a rant below and says others are ungrateful and lack patience.

/hypocrite-much
    Last edited by yewjhin; 05-22-2012 at 10:43 AM.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

hey im SL100 and on US servers i need the friend and foe ring. along with a fe weapons aswell please hit me up before the servers go down and through tell me if i need to level up.

Harvester of Souls

Get to SL 120 or so Black Death and I will try and help out if that's all you need. For weapons.. what ya mean by a few? Send me a VM with your list and I'll help out if I can.

EDIT: This boosting thread is for receiving help and only thing can say is just to be patient for it until then. If someone wants to help a friend of theirs then so be it, but no one owes anyone else anything except for thanks if they help and that's it. No need for complaining or bitching over this.

We are all simply people.. and people who like to game.. can't change schedules or things that come up.. only thing can do is try and go from there. If something happens and session doesn't work.. try again OR go somewhere or to someone else. No need to hassle them for the effort or lack of effort as no one HAS to do anything.

Plenty of people come here or other threads and get no help or at a bad time.. OR get looked over. Can't control this, but it happens and will happen everywhere. I can go to any other site and ten bucks says the same thing will happen to me eventually. If active community then better luck, but not always the case.

Best advice is find someone to help and keep trying and be patient OR do it legitimately. Otherwise, no need to bitch over something nonexistent.
    Last edited by NeroRadec707; 05-21-2012 at 01:08 PM.

Plats-O'-War!!

Ok, so can anyone help me with this game? I barely started it, and would love to get some help with it. NA server. Have no clue what my SL is . IF you can, add me: kidson2004. Put as request: PS3T/Demon Souls boost. Thanks!!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hello, i need the pure white character tendency friend ring. Can i have some help? A) can you let me kill u as black phantom? Im light white tendency,need few more or B)can u gift me the ring?
    Soul level 138
    PSN Monox18
    Us server

Forgot to add that i can gift all of the purestones since i used the glitch, in exchange for the help. Ty

Harvester of Souls

I can offer the ring and let you kill me if need be. Thought we agreed to do this sunday. Stay your current SL and you can play with me . Anyone else willing help before then feel free.

Blackdeath, if we could somepoint between now and then, we can try this. Servers are extended indefinitely anyways so yeah. .

Harvester of Souls

Quote Originally Posted by kidson2004 View Post
    Ok, so can anyone help me with this game? I barely started it, and would love to get some help with it. NA server. Have no clue what my SL is . IF you can, add me: kidson2004. Put as request: PS3T/Demon Souls boost. Thanks!!
    OH and SL=your soul level.. basically the level of your character in game lol.

Plats-O'-War!!

Quote Originally Posted by NeroRadec707 View Post
    OH and SL=your soul level.. basically the level of your character in game lol.
    LOL! Well, I figured that out. But, still would love some help for this

Harvester of Souls

Need anything Kidson, just let me know lol. . I have some low level toons to help with bosses. Just hope I hate time

Plats-O'-War!!

Need anything Kidson, just let me know lol. . I have some low level toons to help with bosses. Just hope I hate time
    Yes, really do need help. how about sometime next week? Going back home this weekend

Harvester of Souls

Sounds good. I will be one tonight hopefully to help some out as promised OR mainly boosting on Sunday.

As for next week and playing some DS together, sure thing . Just hit me up and give me a headsup on when you wanna and be no problem if not too busy.

PRO Member

=)

I can offer the ring and let you kill me if need be. Thought we agreed to do this sunday. Stay your current SL and you can play with me . Anyone else willing help before then feel free. Blackdeath, if we could somepoint between now and then, we can try this. Servers are extended indefinitely anyways so yeah. .
    Wow so the NA servers have got an indefinite extention then Nero? That great news.

Sig by: DaRe_xLw Avy by: Dsluckay

Harvester of Souls

Quote Originally Posted by Kengriff View Post
    Wow so the NA servers have got an indefinite extention then Nero? That great news.
    Exactly. lol. Now no more worries of the onslaught of boosting hehe. Though I'm still gonna help the ones I promised. Mostly a friend's ring and then most of all valuable/unique weapnos.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hoping someone can help me out here:

I beat Garl Vinland and didn't have any space left in my inventory, so thought I could go to Nexus and come back to pick up what I couldn't take.... NOPE!

So now I am missing the Dark Silver Shield.

Also, hopefully someone can help me with a Pure Bladestone. I have been trying to get one of them for days (many hours) and one just won't drop.

North American Servers
    Soul Level 200
    Typically on between 8-11 Eastern Time Zone
    PSN: SheepMangler

Would really appreciate some help. This pure bladestone is annoying.

Harvester of Souls

I can delevel to around 150-ish, I can help on NA servers . Helping some people sunday(tomorrow night at some point I reckon) so yep. Invade or get someone to soul suck you to that level and we can play.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Managed to get a Pure Bladestone... Lucky!

Still need Friend's Ring and Dark Silver Shield for the platinum. I'll settle for just the Friend's Ring. I'll just go get the other if I have to in NG+.

Can someone help? SL 183.... Will give you whatever else once trophies pop...

Harvester of Souls

Can help tonight anyone needs it. US SL 120.

If you can delevel Sheep to 130-150ish range, can help you.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Yesterday i was logged in all day long and couldn't see you on, NeroRadec707. Hopefully you still can help me anytime.

PSN ID: Monox18
    Soul Level: 137

All i need is to get some white character tendency (invade me as black phantom and let me kill you), and bladestone if you please.

I can offer any purestone, besides bladestone of course, and some unique rings/weapons, and all souls.

Right now i'm on vacations so i will be playing a lot more.. i'm GMT-5.

Nero tell me a time which you could help me and i will log in!! please thank you !

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast