Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

The Official Demon's Souls Boosting Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Demon's Souls Boosting Thread within the Demon's Souls forum, part of the D; I really want some help finding the pure bladestone,I already look for them,made upgrades in my luck,and I just can't ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I really want some help finding the pure bladestone,I already look for them,made upgrades in my luck,and I just can't get it,if someone could help I would like
    my PSN ID: mello_cesar SL: 161

Lvl 1 - Bronze

help with ores,weapons and rings

Hi,I hope you can help me with my problem,if you do have the foe's ring and the friend's ring it would be very helpful if you enter my world and drop those rings to me...Can you help me? I play the US version and my soul level is 161.I need some help with the soldiers trophy and the rogue's trophy too.SL:161 PSN ID:mello_cesar

Plats-O'-War!!

Well, if anyone wants to play/boost, my PSN kidson2004. Please put as message: PS3T/Demon Souls boost.

NOTE: This is my 1st time playing, so I don't know what the hell I'm doing

Lvl 1 - Bronze

hi i am looking for foe's and friends ring a few pure stones and 4 weapons i i willing to give up anything anyone else needs souls and anything else i have a few of each boss soul's so pleas let me know soon thank you also i will help you kill any boss you need

i am soul lev 345 i know its high i need help all the same please guys
    Last edited by jos452; 02-15-2012 at 11:50 AM.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by mello_cesar View Post
    Hi,I hope you can help me with my problem,if you do have the foe's ring and the friend's ring it would be very helpful if you enter my world and drop those rings to me...Can you help me? I play the US version and my soul level is 161.I need some help with the soldiers trophy and the rogue's trophy too.SL:161 PSN ID:mello_cesar

I have the rings and rare weapons.

do you have moonlight and marrowstone trophies?

Lvl 1 - Bronze

does anyone have a +5 bladestone/ marrowstone/ cloudstone or greystone weapon i can borrow for the trophies. i have everything else if you need a trade!

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Edit, got the platinum thanks to the help of Kengriff.
    Last edited by Shap1r0; 03-09-2012 at 03:44 AM.
    Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

NA server sl431 looking for blade and moonlight weapon/ purestones and friend and foe rings i have everything else.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by happy_fighter View Post
    does anyone have a +5 bladestone/ marrowstone/ cloudstone or greystone weapon i can borrow for the trophies. i have everything else if you need a trade!

I will trade cloudstone and greystone weapons for moonlightstone weapon.

I also need bladestone and marrowstone

SL 185
    NA server

PRO Member

Hi guys.

If there is anyone on the EU servers, within my soul range and needs any help with the Stones etc. please let me know. Im at SL298.

Sig by: Dsluckay Avy by: Dsluckay

Lvl 2 - Bronze

SL377 NA server....If anyone is around that's that high with a Friend's ring, I'm willing to part with pretty much anything. I have all the stones (I think: Pure Bladestone and Darkmoonstone for sure I have) and I have all the weapons. Hell, I'll give up multiple items for that damn ring. Message me if anyone can help me out. PSN id same as profile name.

EDIT: Completed on my own; may still be able to help others if in my region/soul level. Message if needed.
    Last edited by ImaNobleRabbit; 04-06-2012 at 08:46 PM. Reason: No Longer Needed

PRO Member

Guy's do me a favour. If you no longer are looking for help could you edit your post to state that. Im scanning this page often to see if i can help but half the people no longer need help. Thanks.

PRO Member

Kidson What server are you using? And what do you need help with?

Plats-O'-War!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kengriff View Post
    Kidson What server are you using? And what do you need help with?
    I'm using a US server (Since I live in the US ), and I guess the whole game. Never played it before, so I guess a little help in it would be nice

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by happy_fighter View Post
    Happy what server are you using mate? If your on EU i may be able to help.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by kidson2004 View Post
    I'm using a US server (Since I live in the US ), and I guess the whole game. Never played it before, so I guess a little help in it would be nice
    I couldn't tell due to your location stating all around the world lol. Damn Soz mate i won't be able to help im on the EU servers, but try giving rankineer a msg. He's posted on page 1 of this thread he's frm North America and offering to help. Hope this helps.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

hi, I had an account on here before but had to remake it.., Anyway, this is alot I'm asking for help with but if anyone can i'd be grateful. I need the friendship ring and foe ring, been working on character tendency but seems to be going nowhere.. I need the trophies for bladestone weapon, greystone, cloudstone, mercurystone, suckerstone, marrowstone & moonlightstone, been grinding for stones for hours but never find what I need... Also, if anyone has a spare maiden astrea soul, I'd be so grateful as that should wrap up last of spells i need. I know it alot, but havent had any luck, I live in Florida am on NA servers and am soul level 111. Oh, almost forgot I don't have pc since it died, so am using ps browser, if anyone able to help please send me message via ps3. My id is: crusader2088 and I'll be on til 6.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hi, It wont let me edit my previous post, i have everything but a chunk of bladestone and a pure bladestone, also need pure moonlightstone. Still need both friendship and foe ring, sl is i think 339 on NA server, if anyone can help me i'd greatly appreciate it, just send me ps3 message. Thanks again

Lvl 1 - Bronze

need some help with weapon trophy and ring trophy need 2 rings the friend and the one mephetopheles give u

Lvl 1 - Bronze

sorry not used to this thread thing am new my soul level is 300 really need help my id is XxDTHLRDxX us server also need pure darkmoon and pure bladestone

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast