Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 389

The Official Demon's Souls Boosting Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Demon's Souls Boosting Thread within the Demon's Souls forum, part of the D; Originally Posted by Shadylane310 Hey guys, Not sure why my last post didn't go through but I'm looking to get ...

  1. #61
    PRO Member
    Kengriff's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Wales, UK
    Posts
    308
    Reputation
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadylane310 View Post
    Hey guys,

    Not sure why my last post didn't go through but I'm looking to get some help on obtaining the pure stones. I'm SL 165 Server NA. Thanks !!
    Shady i can't help mate coz i'm EU server only but I'll message Nero and he'll be able to help.


    Sig by: DaRe_xLw Avy by: Dsluckay

  2. #62
    Lvl 3 - Bronze


    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Glasgow, Scotland
    Posts
    137
    Reputation
    3

    Thanks to KenGriff, i managed to finally get the trophy for obtaining all the rings followed by the plat. Thanks for taking the time to help me out Ken. Took longer than we expected but we got through it in the end. I'd recommend KenGriff to anyone on the European (EU) version of Demon's Souls if they are in need of help. Also i'd like to put myself forward to helping anyone in need of the stones (shards, chunks, pure). I think i have a few to spare here and there so if anyone wants any for the trophies then let me know. I'm SL 280. PSN Glasgow_Mick89. EU version. I also have all the weapons needed for a particular trophy so if anyone needs 1, let me know.

  3. #63
    PRO Member
    Kengriff's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Wales, UK
    Posts
    308
    Reputation
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by Glasgow_Mick89 View Post
    Thanks to KenGriff, i managed to finally get the trophy for obtaining all the rings followed by the plat. Thanks for taking the time to help me out Ken. Took longer than we expected but we got through it in the end. I'd recommend KenGriff to anyone on the European (EU) version of Demon's Souls if they are in need of help. Also i'd like to put myself forward to helping anyone in need of the stones (shards, chunks, pure). I think i have a few to spare here and there so if anyone wants any for the trophies then let me know. I'm SL 280. PSN Glasgow_Mick89. EU version. I also have all the weapons needed for a particular trophy so if anyone needs 1, let me know.
    Thanks Mike glad i could help. And the more able to help the better with the servers going down soon.

    Nero do you know if there has been a official date for for the Server shut down?


    Sig by: DaRe_xLw Avy by: Dsluckay

  4. #64
    Harvester of Souls
    NeroRadec707's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Kingdom of Westeros, Boletaria
    Posts
    1,930
    Reputation
    205

    NA server shutdown May 31, 2012. Says when you load up the game online for that version .

    Least the EU and JP versions will stay open for a time thanks to different publishing .

    Also for anyone that knows here, you can drop the weapons from the stones and the trophy will pop, you don't need the stones to upgrade yourself. Just wanted to clarify that since a few people have asked me lately. Then again, doubt anyone will be reading this to know .

    Shady, what all stones do you need btw? I'll help you before I delevel my main toon, then I can help around SL 130-150ish.

    HOSTED BY GREAT DAZE TAZER!!!!! COME JOIN THE MAYHEM!!!

    Avatar/Signature by DaRe_xLw
    Guide Bar Created by Ds_luckay



  5. #65
    Dull Ember
    Elpoko's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Donkeytown
    Posts
    322
    Reputation
    116

    Ive not played this game in a long time and assumed all the servers were a long time shut down. I wouldn't be any help with boosting as I've given away most of my stuff except a couple of fully upgraded weapons. Is there much actIon on the eu servers? Is there much invading to be done?

  6. #66
    Lvl 1 - Bronze


    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by NeroRadec707 View Post
    NA server shutdown May 31, 2012. Says when you load up the game online for that version .

    Least the EU and JP versions will stay open for a time thanks to different publishing .

    Also for anyone that knows here, you can drop the weapons from the stones and the trophy will pop, you don't need the stones to upgrade yourself. Just wanted to clarify that since a few people have asked me lately. Then again, doubt anyone will be reading this to know .

    Shady, what all stones do you need btw? I'll help you before I delevel my main toon, then I can help around SL 130-150ish.
    Really quickly, I just want to say that I'm in aw with how this community communicates and helps each other out. I have tried many forums but have failed to see such great teamwork. That being said, I promise I will do my part as a community member to help those out after Nero provides me with the right tools!

    Nero, I'm in need of the following:
    Pure Marrow Stone
    Pure Bladestone
    Pure Clearstone
    Pure Darkmoonstone

    If you have time and don't mind. I would also like to hold these items

    Rings
    Foe's Ring
    Friend's Ring
    Ring of Devout Prayer.

    WEAPONS
    Baby's Nail:
    Blind:
    Talisman of Beasts:
    North Regalia

    My PSN is shadylane310. Any other guys that see this post please keep me in mind if you need any help. I will report back when everything is done so you can message me as well. It would be a little unfair if just Nero was helping us all out.

  7. #67
    PRO Member
    Kengriff's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Wales, UK
    Posts
    308
    Reputation
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by Elpoko View Post
    Ive not played this game in a long time and assumed all the servers were a long time shut down. I wouldn't be any help with boosting as I've given away most of my stuff except a couple of fully upgraded weapons. Is there much actIon on the eu servers? Is there much invading to be done?
    The servers are still quite active seeing that alot of people are trying to get the plat before the servers go down but its not as active as say pre dark souls. I should imagine your still able to invade . Although i don't condone it lol.


    Sig by: DaRe_xLw Avy by: Dsluckay

  8. #68
    Harvester of Souls
    NeroRadec707's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Kingdom of Westeros, Boletaria
    Posts
    1,930
    Reputation
    205

    Well been trying to help FUBIGS for past hour almost and nothing.. we couldn't once get each other to summon OR invade.. or red stone. However, he could invade someone randomly once.. and I got invaded several times and can summon as many red stones as wanted. Servers are all kinds of jacked up seems as of late or my net hates me one.. I don't know.

    Shady, I can manage that so we will try tomorrow night some point. OR mid day possibly. I'll let you know.

    HOSTED BY GREAT DAZE TAZER!!!!! COME JOIN THE MAYHEM!!!

    Avatar/Signature by DaRe_xLw
    Guide Bar Created by Ds_luckay



  9. #69
    PRO Member
    Kengriff's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Wales, UK
    Posts
    308
    Reputation
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by NeroRadec707 View Post
    Well been trying to help FUBIGS for past hour almost and nothing.. we couldn't once get each other to summon OR invade.. or red stone. However, he could invade someone randomly once.. and I got invaded several times and can summon as many red stones as wanted. Servers are all kinds of jacked up seems as of late or my net hates me one.. I don't know.
    That makes two of us then lol. It must be because of the age of the servers like you said in your pm.


    Sig by: DaRe_xLw Avy by: Dsluckay

  10. #70
    Death to zombies!!
    stupot00's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    BRISTOL, UK
    Posts
    1,815
    Reputation
    199

    Quote Originally Posted by Kengriff View Post
    That makes two of us then lol. It must be because of the age of the servers like you said in your pm.
    i had no problems meeting up with a mate on the NA servers on sunday, got connected first try Im looking for some help with Friends ring, pure sharpstone weapon, blind and tailsman of beasts. NA server SL 92 I will more then likely get blind and tob when i get back on the game, can help with other pure stones, rings etc..




    Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133


    My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

  11. #71
    PRO Member
    Kengriff's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Wales, UK
    Posts
    308
    Reputation
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by stupot00 View Post
    i had no problems meeting up with a mate on the NA servers on sunday, got connected first try Im looking for some help with Friends ring, pure sharpstone weapon, blind and tailsman of beasts. NA server SL 92 I will more then likely get blind and tob when i get back on the game, can help with other pure stones, rings etc..
    Yea stu it's just not letting me and Nero to connect to a very small amount of people but we have no problems with the other 99% of people.

    Seeing as your on the NA Server i can't help you coz i'm on the EU servers so it's gona be another job for Nero i think. I'll send him amsg to let him know you need help.


    Sig by: DaRe_xLw Avy by: Dsluckay

  12. #72
    Death to zombies!!
    stupot00's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    BRISTOL, UK
    Posts
    1,815
    Reputation
    199

    Quote Originally Posted by Kengriff View Post
    Yea stu it's just not letting me and Nero to connect to a very small amount of people but we have no problems with the other 99% of people.

    Seeing as your on the NA Server i can't help you coz i'm on the EU servers so it's gona be another job for Nero i think. I'll send him amsg to let him know you need help.
    Thanks I don't mind trying to help others. Seems like you and Nero have it covered tho. Will be starting JP version soon so can help people with that




    Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133


    My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

  13. #73
    Harvester of Souls
    NeroRadec707's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Kingdom of Westeros, Boletaria
    Posts
    1,930
    Reputation
    205

    I'll try and help ya out Stupot . SL 196 though so have to level a bit and if I can get connected back to FUBUGs will delelvel some to help out. Just message me giving full list of what you need and I'll help out .

    HOSTED BY GREAT DAZE TAZER!!!!! COME JOIN THE MAYHEM!!!

    Avatar/Signature by DaRe_xLw
    Guide Bar Created by Ds_luckay



  14. #74
    Lvl 1 - Bronze
    koufos_15's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    0

    I no longer need help.Ken helped me out with the items i was missing.Thanks a lot man.I owe you one

  15. #75
    Death to zombies!!
    stupot00's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    BRISTOL, UK
    Posts
    1,815
    Reputation
    199

    Quote Originally Posted by NeroRadec707 View Post
    I'll try and help ya out Stupot . SL 196 though so have to level a bit and if I can get connected back to FUBUGs will delelvel some to help out. Just message me giving full list of what you need and I'll help out .
    Thanks, will send you a message when i get home from work tomorrow. How close to your SL do i need to be?




    Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133


    My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

  16. #76
    Harvester of Souls
    NeroRadec707's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Kingdom of Westeros, Boletaria
    Posts
    1,930
    Reputation
    205

    Probably about withint 30 SLs Stupot . I'll be online a bit tonight around 11 PM hopefully. I'll post on here if I will or won't and all. Anyone looking for US help.

    HOSTED BY GREAT DAZE TAZER!!!!! COME JOIN THE MAYHEM!!!

    Avatar/Signature by DaRe_xLw
    Guide Bar Created by Ds_luckay



  17. #77
    Death to zombies!!
    stupot00's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    BRISTOL, UK
    Posts
    1,815
    Reputation
    199

    ok will get levelling up tomorrow, wont be back on till about 4pm GMT. Hopefully time zones are to far apart




    Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133


    My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

  18. #78
    PRO Member
    Kengriff's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Wales, UK
    Posts
    308
    Reputation
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by stupot00 View Post
    Thanks I don't mind trying to help others. Seems like you and Nero have it covered tho. Will be starting JP version soon so can help people with that
    The help would be welcome mate. Especially with the NA server related requests. We seem to be having alot of Na request atm and i think it would help Neros work load quite a bit.

    What you think Nero?
    Last edited by Kengriff; 04-26-2012 at 01:16 PM.


    Sig by: DaRe_xLw Avy by: Dsluckay

  19. #79
    Harvester of Souls
    NeroRadec707's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Kingdom of Westeros, Boletaria
    Posts
    1,930
    Reputation
    205

    Definitely. Also ill be online through the night for some help lol.

    HOSTED BY GREAT DAZE TAZER!!!!! COME JOIN THE MAYHEM!!!

    Avatar/Signature by DaRe_xLw
    Guide Bar Created by Ds_luckay



  20. #80
    Lvl 1 - Bronze


    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    0

    I'll be online tonight!

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:08 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO