Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 389

The Official Demon's Souls Boosting Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Demon's Souls Boosting Thread within the Demon's Souls forum, part of the D; I played on Asia Server (Reg 3) and JP version and I need pure moonlightstone and pure bladestone. (SL 168) ...

  1. #161
    Lvl 1 - Bronze

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    0

    I played on Asia Server (Reg 3) and JP version and I need pure moonlightstone and pure bladestone. (SL 168)
    Anybody can help me on these stones?
    psn id : Garena_09
    Thanks before

  2. #162
    Lvl 3 - Bronze
    Patrick8095's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    151
    Reputation
    6

    No one has offered to help me out since I posted 3 days ago. I have weapons/rings/stones i can trade if anyone needs them. Willing to join the team and return the favor to help people out on this site with anything after i get platinum until the servers close. I play on the NA server soul level 230.

  3. #163
    Death to zombies!!
    stupot00's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    BRISTOL, UK
    Posts
    1,815
    Reputation
    199

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick8095 View Post
    No one has offered to help me out since I posted 3 days ago. I have weapons/rings/stones i can trade if anyone needs them. Willing to join the team and return the favor to help people out on this site with anything after i get platinum until the servers close. I play on the NA server soul level 230.
    Hey Patrick, what items is it you need?




    Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133


    My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

  4. #164
    дурак
    Vulgar's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Longview, WA
    Posts
    1,389
    Reputation
    109

    Ok screw it. I hit my tipping point. These are all the things I need for the Platinum:

    Ring of Devout Prayer
    Dull Rat's Ring
    Friends Ring

    Blind
    Bramd
    Phosphorescent Pole
    Talisman Of Beasts

    Trophies for:
    Mercurystone
    Marrowstone
    Moonlightstone
    Darkmoonstone
    Faintstone

    I also need to kill the Blue Flying Dragon. Which if you want, you can help with. My SL is 130. NA servers.
    Last edited by Vulgar; 05-14-2012 at 05:57 PM.
    Blank Friend Requests will be ignored and/or blocked
    My Checklist | My Trading Thread | My Youtube Channel
    "The oldest and strongest of emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown"

  5. #165
    Death to zombies!!
    stupot00's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    BRISTOL, UK
    Posts
    1,815
    Reputation
    199

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulgar View Post
    Ok screw it. I hit my tipping point. These are all the things I need for the Platinum: Ring of Devout Prayer Dull Rat's Ring Friends Ring Blind Bramd Phosphorescent Pole Trophies for: Mercurystone Marrowstone Moonlightstone Darkmoonstone Faintstone I also need to kill the Blue Flying Dragon. Which if you want, you can help with. My SL is 130. NA servers.
    I can help with all of that apart from Blind and Friends ring. Wont be on my ps3 till tomorrow tho




    Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133


    My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

  6. #166
    Lvl 3 - Bronze
    Patrick8095's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    151
    Reputation
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by stupot00 View Post
    Hey Patrick, what items is it you need?
    For weapons I need

    Bramd
    Estarelle
    Dragon Bone Smasher
    Large Sword of Moonlight
    Magic Sword Makoto

    Rings

    Devout Prayer
    Foe
    Friends
    Magical Dullness

    Stones

    Bladestone
    Darkmoonstone
    Greystone
    Moonlight

  7. #167
    Lvl 3 - Bronze
    Patrick8095's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    151
    Reputation
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulgar View Post
    Ok screw it. I hit my tipping point. These are all the things I need for the Platinum:

    Ring of Devout Prayer
    Dull Rat's Ring
    Friends Ring

    Bramd
    Blind
    Phosphorescent Pole

    Trophies for:
    Mercurystone
    Marrowstone
    Moonlightstone
    Darkmoonstone
    Faintstone

    I also need to kill the Blue Flying Dragon. Which if you want, you can help with. My SL is 130. NA servers.
    I can help with the weapons you need Blind, Phosphorescent Pole

    For stones I can help with Faintstone, Marrowstone, Mercurystone

    My SL is 230 so would we be able to help each other or do we have to be a closer SL
    Last edited by Patrick8095; 05-14-2012 at 07:51 PM.

  8. #168
    дурак
    Vulgar's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Longview, WA
    Posts
    1,389
    Reputation
    109

    @Stupot: Ok that's good enough for me

    @Patrick: I can help with these:

    Estarelle
    Dragon Bone Smasher
    Large Sword of Moonlight
    Magic Sword Makoto

    Ring of Magical Dullness

    Greystone


    Either of you can send me a friend request at anytime.

    EDIT: Oh, we have to be WAYYYY closer to summon each other. You'd have to be like SL 153, or I'd have to be SL 199
    Blank Friend Requests will be ignored and/or blocked
    My Checklist | My Trading Thread | My Youtube Channel
    "The oldest and strongest of emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown"

  9. #169
    Harvester of Souls
    NeroRadec707's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Kingdom of Westeros, Boletaria
    Posts
    1,930
    Reputation
    205

    Patrick, same I told to skull earlier.. Edit your post and no double posting like that. Spam and unnecessary so please avoid this if can be. Use the Edit button.

    HOSTED BY GREAT DAZE TAZER!!!!! COME JOIN THE MAYHEM!!!

    Avatar/Signature by DaRe_xLw
    Guide Bar Created by Ds_luckay



  10. #170
    Lvl 3 - Bronze
    Patrick8095's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    151
    Reputation
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by NeroRadec707 View Post
    Patrick, same I told to skull earlier.. Edit your post and no double posting like that. Spam and unnecessary so please avoid this if can be. Use the Edit button.
    Sorry I only posted again because I was ignored. Can you help with items ?

  11. #171
    дурак
    Vulgar's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Longview, WA
    Posts
    1,389
    Reputation
    109

    My list of things has been updated:

    Dull Rat's Ring
    Friends Ring

    Blind
    Bramd
    Phosphorescent Pole
    Talisman of Beasts

    Faintstone

    Started Mephi-whateverthefuck's quest and I'm not finishing it yet for a particular reason, but I no longer need Epee Rapier or Foe's Ring.

    That's all I need for Platinum now. Again SL 130, NA servers.

    EDIT1: Just found Pure Darkmoonstone. So that's off my list.
    EDIT2: Just out of pure luck, found Pure Moonlightstone. So I don't need that anymore. Getting so close on my own, but I still need help xD.
    EDIT3: RAN to the Maiden Astrea boss fight and picked up Pure Mercurystone, and Pure Marrowstone.
    Last edited by Vulgar; 05-14-2012 at 11:46 PM.
    Blank Friend Requests will be ignored and/or blocked
    My Checklist | My Trading Thread | My Youtube Channel
    "The oldest and strongest of emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown"

  12. #172
    Death to zombies!!
    stupot00's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    BRISTOL, UK
    Posts
    1,815
    Reputation
    199

    So Vulgar and Patrick are you going to help each other? do you need help with anything? you could boost RP kills with each other to get PWCT for the friends ring.




    Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133


    My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

  13. #173
    KCCO!
    Hitman's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,748
    Reputation
    196

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulgar View Post
    My list of things has been updated:


    Dull Rat's Ring
    Friends Ring

    Blind
    Bramd
    Phosphorescent Pole
    Talisman of Beasts

    Faintstone

    Started Mephi-whateverthefuck's quest and I'm not finishing it yet for a particular reason, but I no longer need Epee Rapier or Foe's Ring.

    That's all I need for Platinum now. Again SL 130, NA servers.

    EDIT1: Just found Pure Darkmoonstone. So that's off my list.
    EDIT2: Just out of pure luck, found Pure Moonlightstone. So I don't need that anymore. Getting so close on my own, but I still need help xD.
    EDIT3: RAN to the Maiden Astrea boss fight and picked up Pure Mercurystone, and Pure Marrowstone.
    If you're on when I hop on this afternoon, I'll drop the remaining things.

  14. #174
    дурак
    Vulgar's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Longview, WA
    Posts
    1,389
    Reputation
    109

    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    If you're on when I hop on this afternoon, I'll drop the remaining things.
    That'd be much appreciated. I can finally get this out of the way.

    EDIT: Got my Platinum. Thanks for the help Hitman and Nero. I'll sit around and try to help with what I can.
    Last edited by Vulgar; 05-15-2012 at 07:42 PM.
    Blank Friend Requests will be ignored and/or blocked
    My Checklist | My Trading Thread | My Youtube Channel
    "The oldest and strongest of emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown"

  15. #175
    KCCO!
    Hitman's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,748
    Reputation
    196

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulgar View Post
    That'd be much appreciated. I can finally get this out of the way.

    EDIT: Got my Platinum. Thanks for the help Hitman and Nero. I'll sit around and try to help with what I can.
    You're welcome, and congrats on the plat!

  16. #176
    Lvl 1 - Bronze


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    13
    Reputation
    0

    All I need right now is Pure Bladestone and Maiden in Black's Soul. Does anyone playing on Asia/JP servers have them?

  17. #177
    KCCO!
    Hitman's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,748
    Reputation
    196

    Quote Originally Posted by yewjhin View Post
    All I need right now is Pure Bladestone and Maiden in Black's Soul. Does anyone playing on Asia/JP servers have them?
    You'll need to provide your Soul Level in order for people to know if they can help or not.

  18. #178
    Lvl 1 - Bronze


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    13
    Reputation
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    You'll need to provide your Soul Level in order for people to know if they can help or not.
    Soul Level isn't a problem because I can match my character's soul to any level, but if you must know its SL 550+. I have other characters at SL 1 but with millions of souls.

  19. #179
    KCCO!
    Hitman's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,748
    Reputation
    196

    Quote Originally Posted by yewjhin View Post
    Soul Level isn't a problem because I can match my character's soul to any level, but if you must know its SL 550+. I have other characters at SL 1 but with millions of souls.
    So, say I'm SL 120 and I gave you the Maiden in Black's soul. What would you do with it? :stare:

  20. #180
    Lvl 1 - Bronze


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    13
    Reputation
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    So, say I'm SL 120 and I gave you the Maiden in Black's soul. What would you do with it? :stare:
    Trade it to my other account, level up that account to SL 550, then trade it back to my main account which is going for trophies of course, to learn the Soulsucker spell. I've got 2 PS3s.

    Edit: I've farmed everything myself, no longer need anything
    Last edited by yewjhin; 05-18-2012 at 11:50 AM.

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:21 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO