Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

The Official Demon's Souls Boosting Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Demon's Souls Boosting Thread within the Demon's Souls forum, part of the D; If you are looking for Boosting Partners you can use this thread to find people and organize a Boost Session. ...

Harvester of Souls

The Official Demon's Souls Boosting Thread

If you are looking for Boosting Partners you can use this thread to find people and organize a Boost Session. Please leave a message down below including your PSN ID and remove or edit the message when you no longer are boosting this game. Do not spam or post any unnecessary comments that do not pertain to this game or relevant to boosting or help with the trophies. You will be reported.
    There is no reason to make a new Boosting Thread, all unofficial Boosting Threads will get deleted and might lead into infractions.

Phantoms to Contact
    • NeroRadec707 - US, EU, JPN versions. Variable Soul Levels. Contact through VM please. PSN: Nero707, ask before adding. US: SL 230, EU: SL 70 and SL 150, JPN, mixed SL 600+ and others with some items. Lower characters for help with specific bosses. Let me know.
    • Kengriff - EU version, Soul Level 299. Contact through PSN. PSN: Kengriff. Has everything(rings, stone weapons, boss soul and unique weapons)
    • Stupot - EU version and US version, EU: Soul 409 all items, US: SL 155(All items minus: Bladestone, friends ring, blind and talisman of beasts. Contact through PSN. PSN: stupot00
    • Elpoko - UNAVAILABLE!! EU version, Soul 177. All items cept friend's ring, bramdt and phosphorescent pole(rydell's weapon). Also, SL 40 for general boss help. PSN: elpoko
    If you would like to assist in boosting this game, please update the thread or send me a VM or PM and I will update the thread alerting others that you can help. Also, if someone helps you, try to give back and help another player out with anything as well.

When boosting, please contact one of the listed above or anyone that agrees to help, with your SL, all items you need, and when you will be available.

Provide the Following

• Your character's Soul Level
    • All weapons and items you desire help with
    • Best time for you that you will be available
    Co-Op Information
    Server Notes
    Only players on the same server will be able to interact with one another. That means, if someone on the US server needs items.. ONLY another player on those same servers can help. Same for EU version help and JPN versions.

Each different version is produced by a different published resulting in three separate servers and three separate trophy lists. Hope this helps.

Soul Level
    To play with another player online, you must be within a certain soul level to join their game and vice versa. Higher levels, result in a higher range to play with other players.

Check this link for more help and to check on if your SL matchs the range needed to play with a certain player. http://www.demonssouls.info/level-range.php

Thanks, Sith'ari Nero.

For any further assistance, please refer to the rest of the forums and the trophy guide. Take care.. and "Best of Luck" to you all.
    Last edited by Vettes; 08-26-2014 at 02:08 PM.

HOSTED BY GREAT DAZE TAZER!!!!! COME JOIN THE MAYHEM!!!

Guide Bar Created by Ds_luckay

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Also adding my name to the Help List. I have the North American version of the game - SL 150 - can summon in the 127 to 175 range.

I'm down for boss battles and level runs. Have all rings and weapons available for drop/pickup. Plenty of ores in each variety, grasses, etc.

дурак

I wouldn't mind more people to play this with. I'm pretty much addicted to this game now. My SL isn't very high though, so keep that in mind xD

EDIT: I'll update my SL on here just so you don't waste your time xD. SL: 39
    Last edited by Vulgar; 11-10-2011 at 11:32 AM.
    Blank Friend Requests will be ignored and/or blocked
    My Checklist | My Trading Thread | My Youtube Channel
    "The oldest and strongest of emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown"

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I just picked up another copy of this after having so much fun with Dark Souls... I plan on trying for the Demon's Souls platinum but all i really need is the weapon drops for a few of the special weapons... Im looking for someone who is willing to drop some of them for me...

Im around SL 120 or higher... maybe SL 130 on one of my PS3s... i started a new character on my new PS3 because my other build kinda sucked.

anyway... if anyone can help me i would much appreciate it... please send me a friend request with "Demon's Souls" in the title

PSN ID: Piggie_Pie

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Anyone Out there to help with Ring/Weapon/Demon Soul Duping?
    I would greatly appreciate it =)

PSN: The_Mortician97

Lvl 1 - Bronze

i'm SL 285 (if need be i can instantly level up) US server
    to finally nail the plat i need the following:

- pure bladestone or hold best weapon by it

- friend's ring
    - foe's ring

- blind
    - bramd
    - hiltless
    - phosphorescent pole
    - talisman of beasts
    - large sword of searching
    - lava bow
    - morion blade
    - needle of eternal agony
    - north regalia

let me know if you need anything in exchange - i have all the other items/weapons to give away, limitless supply of consumables/ammo, demons' souls and all shards and chunks and following pure stones:
    - hard
    - sharpstone
    - dragonstone
    - suckerstone
    - mercurystone
    - spiderstone
    - cloudstone

i would very much appreciate if you could help me with obtaining the above, please contact me via msg here or on psn - ID AnnMaRou
    If God hasn't got the answer ask Google

Lvl 1 - Bronze

PSN: Rust3d_B0lt
    I need help with Rogue and Soldier trophy, I think my dudes soul level is 80 and i'm on Australian servers

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Sup Everyone! Just wondering if anyone could help me out with Friends Ring, Foe's Ring, Pure Bladestone and Pure Moon Stone. Im SL 270 and my PSN ID is RunLikeTheFrench. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    "There was never a good war, or a bad peace." Benjamin Franklin

"He who angers you, conquers you." Elizabeth Kenny

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I can help some of you out... I have everything but my last two Miracles (a friend dropped the items for me and i am willing to extend the same grace to others).

those of you who are in need or the weapons and/or shields and rings just send me a friend request... but PLEASE NOTE: I am Soul Level 139 and i will not go any higher until i have the platinum so if you are not within the level gap then we wont be able to co-op... AND, please do NOT send any blank friend requests (please add name of the game and that you are from PS3T.com)... I am on the US servers...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I am soul level 302 playing the US version. I already got the plat and I'm starting over fresh. If anyone wants them I will give all my stuff away. My psn is P-BOW. Just let me know it's for Demon's Souls

Edit: no longer doing this
    Last edited by P-BOW; 12-14-2011 at 12:32 AM.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Hey, I really want to dupe all the stones/rings/weapons early on in the game considering I haven't even done the first world My SL is 9 I will update when I'm finished with the first boss.
    Just send me a message saying "Demon's Souls"
    PSN: Cookie_krunch110
    MEME FTW!

RPG Master

I need pure stones of the following types:

1) Pure Moonlightstone, Pure darkmoonstone, Pure Bladestone to save me a lot of farming and luck
    2) I am also looking for the PWCT ring and PBCT rings
    3) If someone were to have all the weapons and rings I could work with that as well.

PSN ID: Shemhazat
    SL: 140, can raise if needed. Please contact me via pm or vm

Edit: Got everything that I needed, credit goes to Hitman for all the help he offered.
    Last edited by Shemhazat; 12-22-2011 at 10:59 AM.
    Sig by JK_Blade
    Shemhazat's Trophies

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hi!! I only need 3 thing to achieve Platinum and I would like some help..

1) Pure Bladestone
    2) Chunk Marrowstone
    3) Need invaders to get PWCT

I have all other stones if you want to trade..

PSN HoltNFrew

Thanks for help!! I will help in return...
    Last edited by HoltNFrew; 12-25-2011 at 06:15 PM.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

In need of pure bladestone. I can trade friends ring or marrowstones or something if you want, if you're around soul level 133 PM me The pain of starting Demon's Souls past 2010 AMIRITE Will continue to farm ;[

edit: Got it

edit: AND THEN I FORGOT TO PICK UP SOULBRANDT. NO.
    Last edited by Obbsworld; 01-05-2012 at 03:25 PM.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I'm looking for anyone that would like to help me finish out the soldiers and individual max weapon trophies we can pickup/drop or trade items, I have all of the rings and everything not listed below so if you need any of them I can help you there.

Meat Cleaver

Pure Darkmoonstone
    Chunk of Marrowstone
    Pure Bladestone

PSN ID RevenantKing
    Playing the US version, SL 164
    Last edited by RevenantKing; 01-15-2012 at 07:05 PM.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Need
    -Pure Darkmoonstone
    -Pure Moonlightsonte
    -Pure Bladestone
    -Friend's ring

Have
    Everything else

Im on Eu servers and around 100-130 level.

Anyone willing to help or need help send me a message on PSN.I do not log here very often

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hi I'm playing on the EU and I'm soul level 268! I am, for lack of a better word, crestfallen. I've been farming that s.o.b. dual katana BP skeleton for a long time now and don't have the damn pure bladestone he should drop.

If someone can help, i would be very happy, since I'm missing the pure bladestone and the foe's ring (which I'm just waiting to do).

Please send a PM here. I'm not online on PSN since i'm farming for the damn stone...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I only need a one thing before I can claim my platinum. I bet you can guess what! I STILL don't have a Pure Bladestone. But now I have absolutely everything else and I'm willing to share ores and let you hold weapons. I even have multiple copies of some unique weapons. (like the Blind) that you could keep. I also have spares of EVERY single demon's soul which you can have.

-I'm on the USA server (because i have the US release version)
    -I'm Soul Level 144. (Thanks to an online player who sent me a message and then killed me while I was responding)
    -If you have a higher soul level, that isn't an issue, I can bring my character up ot your level in a very short time via duplicaton. Since this is the only thing I need to get a platinum I'm willing to do this.

If you send me a friend request, please indicate that you came from this site, the game involved, and your preferred time for logging on to PSN to meet.

You can reach me on PSN as CrimsonClone38

I've collected everything on my own. I will no longer be available for boosting in Demon's Souls.
    Last edited by CrimsonClone38; 03-05-2012 at 01:14 PM. Reason: Done Boosting

Death to zombies!!

Looking for the Foe's ring, pure bladestone and pure moonlight stone if anyone can help, will try to help back if I can

Also looking for anyone that wants to play co-op as I need to get PWWT to get some weapons and haven't tryed online yet.
    SL111
    EU servers

EDIT: Got the plat now no longer needing help
    Last edited by stupot00; 02-07-2012 at 03:03 PM.

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I need help with the bladestone, marrowstone, moonlight stone trophies.

please help, i have spent hours grinding for these stones, and i only need these three trophies for the plat

I am willing to trade stones or weapons or help you beat a level.

PSN: atrsixaild, NA server, SL 185 (i can go higher if needed)
    Last edited by atrsixaild; 02-05-2012 at 10:44 AM.

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast