Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Anyone willing to help me plat Demon's Souls from scratch?

This is a discussion on Anyone willing to help me plat Demon's Souls from scratch? within the Demon's Souls forum, part of the D; Originally Posted by abhinandhan22 could u help by giving the stuff for the platinum. i have yet to start the ...

Chocobo Master

Quote Originally Posted by abhinandhan22 View Post
    could u help by giving the stuff for the platinum. i have yet to start the gsme its in my backlog i want to plat it in one playthrough
    so if u give me these items is that possible
    You wont be able to finish up in one playthrough unless you use that dupe glitch that Kid had posted, plus by the time you get to a certain SL, you will already know the mechanics of the game.
    Avy, Group Bar and Sig done by DaRe
    "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -- Martin Luther King Jr.
    Come and Join Us!!!

KCCO!

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Hawk-chan View Post
    You wont be able to finish up in one playthrough unless you use that dupe glitch that Kid had posted, plus by the time you get to a certain SL, you will already know the mechanics of the game.
    Even with the duping, he'll still need to wait til NG+ to get Soul Sucker from Yuria.

Chocobo Master

Quote Originally Posted by Hitmanchan View Post
    Even with the duping, he'll still need to wait til NG+ to get Soul Sucker from Yuria.
    That is true. Best thing he can do is play offline and stay in soul form while playing until he gets to your SL.
    Avy, Group Bar and Sig done by DaRe
    "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -- Martin Luther King Jr.
    Come and Join Us!!!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Hitmanchan View Post

Elpoko's right--you're going to have to be a bit more specific. What do you mean when you say "from scratch"? You want someone to co-op the entire game with you, from beginning to end? That's what I gather you want, in which case, I may have to pass. Or are you just looking to have someone drop you the rings/weapons that you need for the platinum? In which case, I could probably help.
    That could probably help a ton considering my friends want me to do everything solo. But if you could Hitman, I would be extremely grateful. Thanks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12