Demon's Souls 2 Listed for PS4

This is a discussion on Demon's Souls 2 Listed for PS4 within the Demon's Souls forum, part of the D; A popular retailer in Sweden called CDON has listed Demon’s Souls 2 for the PS4, along with a new game ...

Banned

Demon's Souls 2 Listed for PS4

A popular retailer in Sweden called CDON has listed Demon’s Souls 2 for the PS4, along with a new game called “Evolve”. The latter is owned by Take Two which they purchased from THQ.

The Demon’s Souls IP belongs to Sony but the studio that worked on the first game is now working on Dark Souls 2 so if the project indeed exists, it could mean that Sony has found someone else to develop the game.
    However, it’s still a retailer listing so take it with a pinch of salt. Wouldn’t you love for it to be real? We would too. There are also a bunch of other games found on their PS4 section. The retailer is said to be very reliable so hopefully it turns out to be true.
    Demon's Souls 2 and "Evolve" Listed for the PS4 by a Swedish Retailer - Gamechup | Video Game News, Reviews, Features, Guides

Kiwi Defender

Sounds too good to be true, so I'm not holding my breath.

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

Plats-O'-War!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nagflar View Post
    Sounds too good to be true, so I'm not holding my breath.
    Same here. But, if this IS to be true, then I'm all for it! *waits for Helyx to posts *

PRO Member

In a multiverses of different bodies and souls

If this is true I hope they fix up most of the issues DS had - it was way too many. But the difficultly was great and enjoyable. Either way, not bad news.

Negator

Quote Originally Posted by kidson2004 View Post
    Same here. But, if this IS to be true, then I'm all for it! *waits for Helyx to posts *
    LOL!

This simply cannot be true. If this was another FPS game, sure. But there's just no room for another Demon's Souls with Dark Souls 2 on the horizon. I'll remain optimistic, but this can't possibly be true.

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Helyx View Post
    This simply cannot be true. If this was another FPS game, sure. But there's just no room for another Demon's Souls with Dark Souls 2 on the horizon. I'll remain optimistic, but this can't possibly be true.
    ^ I agree with this. I just don't see them making it with Dark Souls 2 coming out.