Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Beginner Tips for Demon's Souls

This is a discussion on Beginner Tips for Demon's Souls within the Demon's Souls forum, part of the D; Nice guide.....guess it will help me before i try again I had the game,died about 50 times at first level,left ...

Saints Row IV

Nice guide.....guess it will help me before i try again
    I had the game,died about 50 times at first level,left it
    Hope i wont die like that again
    Epic avatar by PixieOfDarkness!
    Epic signature by spanishstoat

Click on my Signature to check my website

дурак

Quote Originally Posted by brAvEhEaRtDC View Post
    Nice guide.....guess it will help me before i try again
    I had the game,died about 50 times at first level,left it
    Hope i wont die like that again

Oh you will. You will die more times than you can possibly count. But just be cautious, take corners slowly and learn each enemy, and you should be fine.

Death is inevitable. However with each death, you should learn from your mistakes and keep at it. After a while, the game isn't so brutal.

*looks back at all his own nooby posts in the beggining of this thread* Goodness I've come along way xD.
    Blank Friend Requests will be ignored and/or blocked
    My Checklist | My Trading Thread | My Youtube Channel

Closing this account

Dont forget that sometimes the wimp way to beat a boss can be the best way for certain ppl. Certain bosses I got really up close and personal with were other bosses I stayed very far away. I was cool like that.

Harvester of Souls

Quote Originally Posted by Vulgar View Post
    Oh you will. You will die more times than you can possibly count. But just be cautious, take corners slowly and learn each enemy, and you should be fine.

Death is inevitable. However with each death, you should learn from your mistakes and keep at it. After a while, the game isn't so brutal.

*looks back at all his own nooby posts in the beggining of this thread* Goodness I've come along way xD.
    but least you learned and have gotten where you are today .

HOSTED BY GREAT DAZE TAZER!!!!! COME JOIN THE MAYHEM!!!

Guide Bar Created by Ds_luckay

Saints Row IV

Lol may someday be a pr0 like you are!
    Epic avatar by PixieOfDarkness!
    Epic signature by spanishstoat

Click on my Signature to check my website

Harvester of Souls

Hopefully this thread is still helping people . Might have some more updates to it soon since I had recently been playing DS again, but looks pretty good . Any additions guys?

Btw, happy to see it have more views than the guide . And this is in the guide too hahaha.

Plats-O'-War!!

Can someone explain to me how I can use a Demon's Soul to create spells? Or, do I have to meet someone 1st?

Closing this account

Quote Originally Posted by kidson2004 View Post
    Can someone explain to me how I can use a Demon's Soul to create spells? Or, do I have to meet someone 1st?
    Depends on who you go to. You have Yuri and Freke. Have a boss Demon Soul on you have interact with either of them. Make sure your magic level is high enough to learn before you ask. Talk to Freke's Apprentice first.

Plats-O'-War!!

Quote Originally Posted by jay_hawk View Post
    Depends on who you go to. You have Yuri and Freke. Have a boss Demon Soul on you have interact with either of them. Make sure your magic level is high enough to learn before you ask. Talk to Freke's Apprentice first.
    I have no clue where to go to meet them Care to lend a helping hand?

Legendary...Nuff Said

I have no clue where to go to meet them Care to lend a helping hand?
    Freke can be rescued from 3-1 (Tower of Latria, first level). He is locked in a cell, the key to which can be found at the very end of the level. Once you go back and unlock him, he will be found in the Nexus near the minor magic trainer, behind the 4-1 Archstone.

Getting Yuria is much more complex. She is technically found in 1-3, but the means in which you rescue her are complicated. First you must travel into 1-3 and kill one of the fat jester-zombies (you'll knew 'em when you see 'em) and he will drop a key. Continue on with that level until you unlock the gate, which is guarded by another one of them. He will drop his hat (<== VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU PICK THIS UP, IT IS THE ONLY WAY TO GET THE HAT IN THE GAME). Now go back to 1-2, at the very end of the level just before the boss room is a door that you can now unlock with a key. This is where Biorr can be rescued (who is a huge help with the 1-3 boss fight) and where another of those fat jesters lays. Kill that one and he will finally drop the key that allows access to Yuria. Now travel back to 1-3, and bear right after the entrance. Follow the path, put on the hat, kill the jester, and voila, she's rescued. She's also found near the other magic trainers.

deviantART | Gifts | SOTM XXXVI
    Circumstances may change, but circumcisions are forever.

Plats-O'-War!!

Quote Originally Posted by JackAttack View Post
    Freke can be rescued from 3-1 (Tower of Latria, first level). He is locked in a cell, the key to which can be found at the very end of the level. Once you go back and unlock him, he will be found in the Nexus near the minor magic trainer, behind the 4-1 Archstone.

Getting Yuria is much more complex. She is technically found in 1-3, but the means in which you rescue her are complicated. First you must travel into 1-3 and kill one of the fat jester-zombies (you'll knew 'em when you see 'em) and he will drop a key. Continue on with that level until you unlock the gate, which is guarded by another one of them. He will drop his hat (<== VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU PICK THIS UP, IT IS THE ONLY WAY TO GET THE HAT IN THE GAME). Now go back to 1-2, at the very end of the level just before the boss room is a door that you can now unlock with a key. This is where Biorr can be rescued (who is a huge help with the 1-3 boss fight) and where another of those fat jesters lays. Kill that one and he will finally drop the key that allows access to Yuria. Now travel back to 1-3, and bear right after the entrance. Follow the path, put on the hat, kill the jester, and voila, she's rescued. She's also found near the other magic trainers.
    Where on earth are these "zones" at? I'm sorry if I'm asking a ton of questions, as I'm such a rookie at this game

Lvl 10 - Platinum

the zones are numbered 1 through five beginning at the left most area if youre in the nexus and looking at the portal stones, it is very confusing when you are just starting but youll get the hang of it before too much time

the second number is how far in to the level you are, how many bosses youve beaten in that particular world

Plats-O'-War!!

Quote Originally Posted by ferretbusiness View Post
    the zones are numbered 1 through five beginning at the left most area if youre in the nexus and looking at the portal stones, it is very confusing when you are just starting but youll get the hang of it before too much time

the second number is how far in to the level you are, how many bosses youve beaten in that particular world
    So, since I've beaten 1-1, then I'm onto 1-2 right? Which means after Phalanx (Or however you spell it's name ), past that is 1-2? I have a long way to go

KCCO!

Where on earth are these "zones" at? I'm sorry if I'm asking a ton of questions, as I'm such a rookie at this game

It's difficult to explain. Looking it up on YouTube may be your best option. Visually it's easier to see than to try to decipher what Jack is saying. Knowing the game, I can say that he's spot on. But it seems like you're not entirely familiar, so it sounds strange to you.

Plats-O'-War!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hitmanchan View Post
    It's difficult to explain. Looking it up on YouTube may be your best option. Visually it's easier to see than to try to decipher what Jack is saying. Knowing the game, I can say that he's spot on. But it seems like you're not entirely familiar, so it sounds strange to you.
    LOL! Yeah, it was greek to me . But, I shall look it up on Youtube. I'm enjoying the hell out of this game I must say. I thought I'd never beat the 1st boss, but I did!!

Legendary...Nuff Said

LOL! Yeah, it was greek to me . But, I shall look it up on Youtube. I'm enjoying the hell out of this game I must say. I thought I'd never beat the 1st boss, but I did!!
    Best of luck to you, the true Demon's Souls starts after the first level.

YouTube is a great source for help, and I'd also suggest checking out the Demon's Souls wiki if you ever get stuck in a particular area, or want/need a particular item.

KCCO!

Hit me up if you need help. I've sort of moved on from DS for now, but I'll make an exception for people I know. I still get randoms sending me FR's asking for items and such.

Legendary...Nuff Said

Hit me up if you need help. I've sort of moved on from DS for now, but I'll make an exception for people I know. I still get randoms sending me FR's asking for items and such.
    Hey, Hitman, can you drop me a Pure Bladestone?

Plats-O'-War!!

Believe me buddy, I will hit you up soon!!

Harvester of Souls

You're not the only one... even though I"m actually helping in the boosting thread, people I've never seen or heard of before message at times >:F. When on there it specifically says to contact me through here, not random adds >:F. But to no end, doesn't matter lol.

Glad finally got some help Kidson . I'm generally around if you need anything else.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast