Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 81 to 95 of 95

Beginner Tips for Demon's Souls

This is a discussion on Beginner Tips for Demon's Souls within the Demon's Souls forum, part of the D; Originally Posted by jay_hawk Toggle Spoiler 1-3 Red Eye Knight (Spear) drop, 1-1 Red Eye Knight (Spear) drop or when ...

  1. #81
    Mr. 70 Plats
    kidson2004's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    All Around The World
    Posts
    3,869
    Reputation
    164

    Quote Originally Posted by jay_hawk View Post

    Toggle Spoiler

    So, am I supposed to wait until I beat 1-3 or no? Also, where can I find a winged spear? The trophy guide say 1-2, but I'm not seeing it
    Last edited by kidson2004; 08-05-2012 at 04:04 AM.




  2. #82
    Closing this account


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    1,813
    Reputation
    94

    Quote Originally Posted by kidson2004 View Post
    So, am I supposed to wait until I beat 1-3 or no? Also, where can I find a winged spear? The trophy guide say 1-2, but I'm not seeing it

    Toggle Spoiler


  3. #83
    PRO Member
    ěl_brilla's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    413
    Reputation
    12

    Quote Originally Posted by Elpoko View Post
    Go back and free Freke and he will wait in the Nexus for you.
    I did this, but i can't find him in Nexus. Is this a glitch?






  4. #84
    Closing this account


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    1,813
    Reputation
    94

    Quote Originally Posted by ěl_brilla View Post
    I did this, but i can't find him in Nexus. Is this a glitch?
    Did you talk to him after you freed him? If "no" go back and talk with him, if "yes" if will be on the side of the Nexus where world 5 is located. If you stand in the middle of the circle of the Nexus, he will be on the opposite side of that Blue Phantom guy you should not talk to. He will be in a area next to his trainee.

  5. #85
    Mr. 70 Plats
    kidson2004's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    All Around The World
    Posts
    3,869
    Reputation
    164

    Quote Originally Posted by jay_hawk View Post

    Toggle Spoiler

    Hey, I finally got it!!!! Someone joined my game, and I asked them did they have one, and they gave the shield to me!!! AND, I finally found a bow!!!! Sniping is about to be my middle name in this game!!!




  6. #86
    PRO Member
    ěl_brilla's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    413
    Reputation
    12

    Quote Originally Posted by jay_hawk View Post
    Did you talk to him after you freed him? If "no" go back and talk with him, if "yes" if will be on the side of the Nexus where world 5 is located. If you stand in the middle of the circle of the Nexus, he will be on the opposite side of that Blue Phantom guy you should not talk to. He will be in a area next to his trainee.
    Yea i found him he was on the other side of the room. I looked everywhere! it was nice to get the soul ray spell. Made the knight in 1.3 easy.






  7. #87
    Closing this account


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    1,813
    Reputation
    94

    Quote Originally Posted by ěl_brilla View Post
    Yea i found him he was on the other side of the room. I looked everywhere! it was nice to get the soul ray spell. Made the knight in 1.3 easy.
    I used poison cloud spell to defeat him but I never go in oder to defeat bosses

  8. #88
    PRO Member
    ěl_brilla's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    413
    Reputation
    12

    Quote Originally Posted by kidson2004 View Post
    Hey, I finally got it!!!! Someone joined my game,
    I thought the MP part was dead. I haven't seen one single summon sign during my first playthrough! My current soul lvl is around 60 something. What lvl are you?






  9. #89
    KCCO!
    Hitman's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,661
    Reputation
    182

    Quote Originally Posted by jay_hawk View Post
    I used poison cloud spell to defeat him but I never go in oder to defeat bosses
    You used poison on Penetrator? How'd you manage to pull that off? He didn't immediately aggro as soon as you entered the battle room?

    Quote Originally Posted by ěl_brilla View Post
    I thought the MP part was dead. I haven't seen one single summon sign during my first playthrough! My current soul lvl is around 60 something. What lvl are you?
    There are still a few players here and there, but you're right, it's nowhere as populated as Demon's Souls online once was. The end is nigh.

  10. #90
    Closing this account


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    1,813
    Reputation
    94

    Quote Originally Posted by Hitmanchan
    You used poison on Penetrator? How'd you manage to pull that off? He didn't immediately aggro as soon as you entered the battle room?
    The Tower Knight I poison, the Penetrator was firestormed to death. It works better if you can get Biorr to help but I wait to cast poison cloud so he can run through it and blast firestorm.

  11. #91
    PRO Member
    ěl_brilla's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    413
    Reputation
    12

    Quote Originally Posted by Hitmanchan View Post

    There are still a few players here and there, but you're right, it's nowhere as populated as Demon's Souls online once was. The end is nigh.
    Yeah, it seems dead. I gess the rest are playing on dark souls. Also i did not got the key from ostravia when i killed him? he was a black phantom ofc, but i don't think i have meet him earlier in the game. Maybe thats why? Last boss is false king this should be interesting
    Last edited by ěl_brilla; 08-07-2012 at 12:31 PM.






  12. #92
    News Team
    Vettes's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    In the Chatbox
    Posts
    1,922
    Reputation
    168

    Thanks for the tips Nero. We'll see how long I last.

    Toggle Spoiler




  13. #93
    Harvester of Souls
    NeroRadec707's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Kingdom of Westeros, Boletaria
    Posts
    1,853
    Reputation
    198

    Quote Originally Posted by vettes_4-ever View Post
    Thanks for the tips Nero. We'll see how long I last.
    You're welcome. And "best of luck". You're going to need it.

    HOSTED BY GREAT DAZE TAZER!!!!! COME JOIN THE MAYHEM!!!

    Avatar/Signature by DaRe_xLw
    Guide Bar Created by Ds_luckay



  14. #94
    Saints Row IV
    brAvEhEaRtDC's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Okinawa,Japan
    Posts
    1,616
    Reputation
    33

    Thanks to nero,this game,from crappy hard game,went VERY HARD masterpiece.I love this game and if you have to choose from DkS and DS,i will reccomend you Demons Souls.Much more replay value,better NPC's,Bosses,Worlds.And of course,NEXUS
    Epic avatar by PixieOfDarkness!
    Epic signature by spanishstoat


    Click on my Signature to check my website




  15. #95
    Harvester of Souls
    NeroRadec707's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Kingdom of Westeros, Boletaria
    Posts
    1,853
    Reputation
    198

    Quote Originally Posted by brAvEhEaRtDC View Post
    Thanks to nero,this game,from crappy hard game,went VERY HARD masterpiece.I love this game and if you have to choose from DkS and DS,i will reccomend you Demons Souls.Much more replay value,better NPC's,Bosses,Worlds.And of course,NEXUS
    awww, how kind of you good sir. . Now for those nice remarks, I won't have to steal your soul and put it in a jar to soak and slowly consume it over a period of a thousand years

    But nah, seriously I'm glad I could help and you enjoyed it . You're very welcome my friend.

    HOSTED BY GREAT DAZE TAZER!!!!! COME JOIN THE MAYHEM!!!

    Avatar/Signature by DaRe_xLw
    Guide Bar Created by Ds_luckay



Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:04 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO