Best way to tackle Demon Souls?

This is a discussion on Best way to tackle Demon Souls? within the Demon's Souls forum, part of the D; I had this up before doomsday and I'm wondering, what's the best way to tackle this monstrosity known as Demon ...

Plats-O'-War!!

Best way to tackle Demon Souls?

I had this up before doomsday and I'm wondering, what's the best way to tackle this monstrosity known as Demon Souls? What class would you recommend?

Harvester of Souls

Well, start off reading my tips thread and make sure you know what you're doing before making decisions regarding souls and attacking people and such. lol. As for class, they don't really matter past the first part of the game so just play around with different characters finding one that you like playing as and eventually you'll find new weapons and gear and spells/miracles so you can upgrade anyhow you want. .

Question, how do you like playing? LIke magic/ranged or more melee and up close and personal for fights? Cause that will depend how you want to start off playing AND how you'll want to level up your character.

Nope, nothing

One major tip for you; play with patience and don't rush anything

PRO Member

if you want to end this game easily and fast just go for the magic. once I started to put souls into magic and inteligence this game became way too easy!
    after I get my plat I want to do a new playthrough with a melee character.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by GUUUUU2099 View Post
    if you want to end this game easily and fast just go for the magic. once I started to put souls into magic and inteligence this game became way too easy!
    after I get my plat I want to do a new playthrough with a melee character.
    Interesting. On my first play last year I rolled a Royal concentrating on magic. While I completed the game it wasn't until starting fresh this month with a Hunter that my adoration for Demon's Souls has really increased.

Melee is definitely where it's at. I'm having a blast wreckin' through bad guys with this character.

Swords, shields and bows. Oh my.

Harvester of Souls

Started iwth melee.. and even on my magic toons... I end up going melee . So much more fun and with a mixture, keeps it really exciting as the main things you can't melee, just zap with spell and BAM or firestorm.. while if get fucked and ganged up on and out of mana, just pull out damn greatsword and wrech their asses .

HOSTED BY GREAT DAZE TAZER!!!!! COME JOIN THE MAYHEM!!!

Guide Bar Created by Ds_luckay