Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Demons Souls time trial platinum!

This is a discussion on Demons Souls time trial platinum! within the Demon's Souls forum, part of the D; Originally Posted by zaks Ohhhh that makes it easier, Thank You! Np! Spells, miracles, etc... are so damn easy to ...

Oh!, pretty flowers!

Quote Originally Posted by zaks View Post
    Ohhhh that makes it easier, Thank You!
    Np!
    Spells, miracles, etc... are so damn easy to get, you just need to find 8, the other ones are being purchased or through convenants, the convenant ones are asy to get too, I'll give you the items to get r1 & 2 in 5 min

Sig & avy by Dare!!

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Unhorned Unicorn View Post
    Np!
    Spells, miracles, etc... are so damn easy to get, you just need to find 8, the other ones are being purchased or through convenants, the convenant ones are easy to get too, I'll give you the items to get r1 & 2 in 5 min
    Getting all spells and miracles is easy if you understand the game and know where to look. weapons too... like the first time playing, I had to get this weapon from Phantom Paladin Leeroy and I assumed it was the guy that protects the miracle lady (cant remember her name) in the tomb of the giants. so I got pissed when he never drop the weapon. I had to use the Dark Souls Wiki guide online for every single weapon, spell, miracle, and NPC

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Hm, I needed around 30hrs on my plat with the us version, but I was lucky getting the pure bladestone after just 2 hours of farming... on my 1st time with the eu version it took me 12hrs farming alone for that. Anyway, will soon get my asian version and hopefully my 3rd plat with Demons Souls, but I don't expect it to plat any fast then before...

Oh!, pretty flowers!

Quote Originally Posted by zaks View Post
    Getting all spells and miracles is easy if you understand the game and know where to look. weapons too... like the first time playing, I had to get this weapon from Phantom Paladin Leeroy and I assumed it was the guy that protects the miracle lady (cant remember her name) in the tomb of the giants. so I got pissed when he never drop the weapon. I had to use the Dark Souls Wiki guide online for every single weapon, spell, miracle, and NPC
    Yup :c
    That's why I told you to give you the weps, they are the longest trophies :c
    I spent mostly of the time trying to get through the Anor Londo Balcony, I hate that area >.<

Sig & avy by Dare!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12