Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Demons Souls time trial platinum!

This is a discussion on Demons Souls time trial platinum! within the Demon's Souls forum, part of the D; I've been playing Demon's Souls & Dark Souls for a long long time (Still trying to learn everything from DS2). ...

Oh!, pretty flowers!

Demons Souls time trial platinum!

I've been playing Demon's Souls & Dark Souls for a long long time (Still trying to learn everything from DS2).

I'm going to do a fast run for Demon's Souls platinum, I know where's everything, the stones, weapons, miracles, rings, etc..., so I'm going to try to get the platinum in around (Edited, so easy game atm :c) 10-15hours!

Time starts now:
    02/06/2014
    9:46 a.m.

I'll keep posting my progress
    Last edited by Unhorned Unicorn; 06-02-2014 at 10:34 AM.

Sig & avy by Dare!!

KCCO!

You can get the plat in under 10 hours.

Oh!, pretty flowers!

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    You can get the plat in under 10 hours.
    You are right.. I was thinking it will be harder, took me just 30 min to kill phalanx :/

My time trial will be beating it in 10-15 hours!

Sig & avy by Dare!!

KCCO!

Quote Originally Posted by Unhorned Unicorn View Post
    You are right.. I was thinking it will be harder, took me just 30 min to kill phalanx :/

My time trial will be beating it in 10-15 hours!
    Beating it, or platting it? A *good* speedrunner can beat DeS in under an hour.

Oh!, pretty flowers!

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    Beating it, or platting it? A *good* speedrunner can beat DeS in under an hour.
    Platting it!
    Well, I can't do it :c
    11:14 a.m, 1:3' hours playing and just 1-1 and full 2 cleared :c

Edit: This plat can be achived in maybe 6-10 hours if you know where are all the stones or other items recqueired, 3 hours=2+3 areas cleared and 1-1 cleared also.
    Last edited by Unhorned Unicorn; 06-02-2014 at 12:27 PM.

Sig & avy by Dare!!

Oh!, pretty flowers!

Game finished, almost all the spells and items on my bag, just the old King Doran wep, and I can have all the weapons recqueired for maxing trophies.

I never changed my gear, so you can finish the main game without problems wearing the starter items, I just used the white bow for the blue dragon, it took me 330 normal arrows to finish it.

I even had time to go out and I'll need just another hour to plat it o.O

Sig & avy by Dare!!

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I can BEAT the game in around 5 hours...

To PLATINUM it...damn, I'm already 40 hours and 3 and a half playthroughs down and all I need is like 7 or so weapon upgrade related trophies, then I can kill the main boss and get Soulbrandt. Then that's a platinum for me.

If I have to sit and try, I MIGHT get it done in around 25 hours, but I'm sure you're better than I am. Good Luck Man!

Negator

Platinum in 3 hours. goml

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay

Oh!, pretty flowers!

Quote Originally Posted by Helyx View Post
    Platinum in 3 hours. goml
    Well, the story can be finished within 1 hour, it took me around 5-6, and mostly of the unique weapons are easily to get, Ostrava's one could be the more difficult one, because on the place where you fight him red spirit, he can easily jump down, and you need to replay the full game another time :'(

Now I', having a horrible time tring to find 2 more spells >.<, I just need that trophy >.<

Quote Originally Posted by zaks View Post
    I can BEAT the game in around 5 hours...

To PLATINUM it...damn, I'm already 40 hours and 3 and a half playthroughs down and all I need is like 7 or so weapon upgrade related trophies, then I can kill the main boss and get Soulbrandt. Then that's a platinum for me.

If I have to sit and try, I MIGHT get it done in around 25 hours, but I'm sure you're better than I am. Good Luck Man!
    I had some help, a guy posted on another place a really useful guide about getting the platinum in 10 hours or less, btw, duplication glitch allways helps lol!
    Also mostly of the fights can be skipped, just run, roll, and if you need to fight, parry and counter!
    Just be carefull with the fake king, he can glitch your game if he de-lvls you too much and you are just lvl 4-6 :c

You are pretty fast, my first time getting the plat took me more than 2 months :c

Edit: this will be impossible, I missed 2 spells and I need to replay the full game searching for them because I can't figure where they are :'(

Sig & avy by Dare!!

PRO Member

Everyone is different. I wish you well on your journey and since you messed up maybe give it another run

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Oh!, pretty flowers!

Done!!!
    Just 6 hours!
    I'll explain my method on a new thread!

AC2 plat time!, this will take me a long time, but I don't mind, I really love this game and I enjoy everything of it!

Sig & avy by Dare!!

Negator

Well, the story can be finished within 1 hour, it took me around 5-6, and mostly of the unique weapons are easily to get, Ostrava's one could be the more difficult one, because on the place where you fight him red spirit, he can easily jump down, and you need to replay the full game another time :'(
    You can actually just reload your save file on the bridge and his gear will re-appear.

Done!!!
    Just 6 hours!
    I'll explain my method on a new thread
    Instead of making a new thread, just use this one.

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay

Oh!, pretty flowers!

You can actually just reload your save file on the bridge and his gear will re-appear.

Instead of making a new thread, just use this one.
    Sorry... I already made it :c

Sig & avy by Dare!!

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I had some help, a guy posted on another place a really useful guide about getting the platinum in 10 hours or less, btw, duplication glitch allways helps lol!
    Also mostly of the fights can be skipped, just run, roll, and if you need to fight, parry and counter!
    Just be carefull with the fake king, he can glitch your game if he de-lvls you too much and you are just lvl 4-6 :c

You are pretty fast, my first time getting the plat took me more than 2 months :c

Edit: this will be impossible, I missed 2 spells and I need to replay the full game searching for them because I can't figure where they are :'(
    Yeah I remember seeing that post, just read through it though. I'm not sure what the duplication glitch is though...

And actually I'm not THAT fast... when I first got the game, I started it on another profile because I though I'd never even finish the game. that took me 80 hours playing the first time and completing the game and I completed two full playthroughs there.

Quite complicated, I know...

Oh!, pretty flowers!

Yeah I remember seeing that post, just read through it though. I'm not sure what the duplication glitch is though...

And actually I'm not THAT fast... when I first got the game, I started it on another profile because I though I'd never even finish the game. that took me 80 hours playing the first time and completing the game and I completed two full playthroughs there.

Quite complicated, I know...
    If you need help, just add me and I can help you

Sig & avy by Dare!!

Lvl 3 - Bronze

If you need help, just add me and I can help you
    Nah it's alright, Thanks. I just need a few more chunks and shards and Pure Faintstone and I'll have the platinum, but I'll farm that.

Just one question...for the Soldier's Trophy (all weapons...think it's called that) you need the Soulbrandt, Demondbrandt and the Northern Regalia....now when you craft the NR, do you get the trophy? or do you lose the Soul and Demonbrandt and have to get them again?

Oh!, pretty flowers!

Nah it's alright, Thanks. I just need a few more chunks and shards and Pure Faintstone and I'll have the platinum, but I'll farm that.

Just one question...for the Soldier's Trophy (all weapons...think it's called that) you need the Soulbrandt, Demondbrandt and the Northern Regalia....now when you craft the NR, do you get the trophy? or do you lose the Soul and Demonbrandt and have to get them again?
    I can't remember :$
    A friend gave me all the weapons needed for maxed & soldier's trophy :$

Sig & avy by Dare!!

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I can't remember :$
    A friend gave me all the weapons needed for maxed & soldier's trophy :$
    well if I need help for that, I'll let you know, Thanks

Negator

You don't need the weapons (or rings) all at the same time. As long as at least one character has held the item, it counts towards the trophy.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

You don't need the weapons (or rings) all at the same time. As long as at least one character has held the item, it counts towards the trophy.
    Ohhhh that makes it easier, Thank You!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast