How to get Demon's Souls platinum in 10 hours or less.

This is a discussion on How to get Demon's Souls platinum in 10 hours or less. within the Demon's Souls forum, part of the D; First at all, YOU NEED TO KNOW THIS GAME AND IT'S MECHANICS PERFECTLY. This is my second account and I ...

Oh!, pretty flowers!

How to get Demon's Souls platinum in 10 hours or less.

First at all, YOU NEED TO KNOW THIS GAME AND IT'S MECHANICS PERFECTLY.

This is my second account and I had around 6-7 chars on my ex-main account, so I know where's everything.

1.Do a fast run:
    -Doing a fast run will allow you to get all the main hitory trophies in around 3-4 hours, this will only work if you know the game perfectly, skip every fight, and allways go for pure black tendency, allways.

2.Boosting (this is the main point):
    -After you finish the game, NG+, you will need to find a good friend or a boosting partner (add me if you need the help, I could only help 2-3 guys because I don't own an infinite ammount of items lol.)
    -Just remind that you MUST be on the same NG that he's, and also, you MUST be the same lvl he is, duping items glitch will help you a lot to get fast and easy souls.
    -This good friend (or me), will give you all the weapons and rings needed.

3.Miracle & spell search!
    -Use the duplicate Glitch to get around 3-5 of every boss souls.
    -If you know how to play, you'll know the location of every spell, vendor, item, etc... first at all, YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE BLACK WORLD TENDENCY, this will get you mostly of the spells you missed on NG.
    -Find a boosting partner, he will be a blue phantom, use the miracle for resurect him, and voilá!, it will boost a lot your world tendency, repeat this around 5-10 times, and you'll be pure white.
    -Get the remaining spells.

I'm able to help anyone giving my weapons and rings, just add me!: Unhorned_Unicorn

Sig & avy by Dare!!

Negator

If you're having someone drop items for you, you can skip every tendency event and just speed through the bosses. Platinum is easily achieved in under 3 hours.

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay