Results 1 to 9 of 9

Something going wrong

This is a discussion on Something going wrong within the Demon's Souls forum, part of the D; hello everyone i have a problem i dont know why it happen iam soul lvl 195 many places when i ...

  1. #1
    Lvl 1 - Bronze


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    25
    Reputation
    0

    Something going wrong

    hello everyone

    i have a problem i dont know why it happen

    iam soul lvl 195

    many places when i enter it i found a red enemy with a very very tough attack

    for example

    Shrine Of Storm

    when i enter it i found a red female killed me with 3 hits

    and i tried to avoid her and continue the other enemies

    hit me a very very very small amount of hp

    they need 40 hit to kill me

    then why this female appear to me ?

    is there's something wrong ?

    or is there's a path i must go and not enter seals randomly like i do

    Edit : The Female I think he is male called ( Satsuki )
    Last edited by Zeroic_Soul; 10-31-2011 at 11:24 AM.

  2. #2
    Lvl 1 - Bronze
    DinBlade's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Fresno, CA, USA
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    0

    Satsuki being there just means your at pure black world tendency, I found the best way around him was to lure him forward then run past the doorway and to the right, if you make it to the cliff and do it right he and the other enemy won't follow, and the other red enemy on the stairs won't attack right away. Make sure to wear the theif's ring.

  3. #3
    Lvl 1 - Bronze


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    25
    Reputation
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by DinBlade View Post
    Satsuki being there just means your at pure black world tendency, I found the best way around him was to lure him forward then run past the doorway and to the right, if you make it to the cliff and do it right he and the other enemy won't follow, and the other red enemy on the stairs won't attack right away. Make sure to wear the theif's ring.
    Thanks so much iam gonna try that but i really not pro and this is first time to me on demon souls

    i dont know whats the meaning of pure black world tendency and why this enemies is so hard

    i was in the valley everything was going ok every enemies hit me very ery small amount of hp

    suddenly found red enemy woman killed me with 3 hits again on the swamp second time i killed her

    i need to know if i killed Satsuki will he spawn again if i enter Shrine ?

  4. #4
    Lvl 1 - Bronze
    DinBlade's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Fresno, CA, USA
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeroic_Soul View Post
    i need to know if i killed Satsuki will he spawn again if i enter Shrine ?
    No, he won't respawn, he and the other special npc black phantoms are around once per playthough, same with the other non-player Black phantoms, but those are in the world no matter the world tendency.

  5. #5
    Lvl 1 - Bronze


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    25
    Reputation
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by DinBlade View Post
    No, he won't respawn, he and the other special npc black phantoms are around once per playthough, same with the other non-player Black phantoms, but those are in the world no matter the world tendency.
    Thanks So Much I Killed him After killing him everything else was piece of cake

    i saw 2 phantoms invadded in my world is those player or npc ? anyway i killed them all

    and found something told me summon her when i click summon i got

    summon failed i really dont understand

  6. #6
    Lvl 4 - Silver
    Sedition's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    234
    Reputation
    1

    Yeah, Black Phantoms can be really tough, and you're not meant to kill them through tricks like making them fall to their death. A lot of them you can still expliot a weakness of some kind.

    Check out the Demon's Souls Wiki, it really helped me get through the game.



  7. #7
    Lvl 1 - Bronze


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    25
    Reputation
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Sedition View Post
    Yeah, Black Phantoms can be really tough, and you're not meant to kill them through tricks like making them fall to their death. A lot of them you can still expliot a weakness of some kind.

    Check out the Demon's Souls Wiki, it really helped me get through the game.
    yeah they are tough but best thing that they are not respawn thats the good point

  8. #8
    Lvl 3 - Bronze
    industry18's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    167
    Reputation
    2

    You should do some research into world and character tendancys, and if you dont want the black phantoms you can always move to closer to white/black world tendancy go back to the nexus and then to whatever world your in and the phantom wont be there!



  9. #9
    Lvl 1 - Bronze


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    25
    Reputation
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by industry18 View Post
    You should do some research into world and character tendancys, and if you dont want the black phantoms you can always move to closer to white/black world tendancy go back to the nexus and then to whatever world your in and the phantom wont be there!
    I Killed Them All Now But Iam sure iam playing this game wrong

    i found this tip in a site and really i dont know what it mean

    Soul Form - every time you get revived, you should suicide to get your soul back. The best place for this is in the Nexus. This is because, if you die in the various worlds, it changes the Worlds Tendency to Black, and we aim to get it to Pure White, to unlock essential weapons and areas.
    everytime i die iam using Ephemeral Eyes Stones To return my hp as normal

    is this wrong and i should still in the status after i die ?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:38 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO