Iam really confused :(

This is a discussion on Iam really confused :( within the Demon's Souls forum, part of the D; Hello I saw this in a guide on wikia demon soul site Soul Form - every time you get revived, ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Iam really confused :(

Hello I saw this in a guide on wikia demon soul site

Soul Form - every time you get revived, you should suicide to get your soul back. The best place for this is in the Nexus. This is because, if you die in the various worlds, it changes the Worlds Tendency to Black, and we aim to get it to Pure White, to unlock essential weapons and areas.
    iam playing the game from the beginning

and i need to get all trophy in one playthrough

i killed phalanx now

and lvled my soul level to 90

should i suicide in nexus and play next level as soul form ?

or i can play in body form ?

coz i saw the text above told me i must suicide to go towards the pure white tendency

I hate this tendency coz i really dont understand it

and it made me confused

in my last play-through i entered world randomly and didnt know about this tendency

now i started fresh play through i wish i cant lose anything

Lvl 3 - Bronze

The reason that the guide told you to suicide was to keep worlds at pure white tendancy. If you die in body form it moves your world tendancy closer to black, so to prevent this people usually suicide in the nexus so they are garenteed to have pure white.
    If i were you id suicide, it makes the levels a harder but the rewards are worth it

PRO Member

The goal in nexus/suicide is to avoid shifts in world tendencies. You will need to shift them for certain items/trophies at some point. By the way, you can't get all of the trophies in onle playthrough. It's not possible, unless you use the demon soul dupe glitch. You need 3 1/2 playthroughs minimum in order to do it legit.

Lvl 10 - Platinum

i kept suiciding in the nexus every time i revived until my second or third playthrough because by that time i was comfortable with the battle system and knew where everything was and could go through each level without dying so i stayed in body form for my last two playthroughs

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by industry18 View Post
    The reason that the guide told you to suicide was to keep worlds at pure white tendancy. If you die in body form it moves your world tendancy closer to black, so to prevent this people usually suicide in the nexus so they are garenteed to have pure white.
    If i were you id suicide, it makes the levels a harder but the rewards are worth it
    Aha you added some info i was really need thanks iam gonna play in soul form

Quote Originally Posted by MatCauthon View Post
    The goal in nexus/suicide is to avoid shifts in world tendencies. You will need to shift them for certain items/trophies at some point. By the way, you can't get all of the trophies in onle playthrough. It's not possible, unless you use the demon soul dupe glitch. You need 3 1/2 playthroughs minimum in order to do it legit.
    thanks so much iam using soul dupe got lvl 95 in no time

Quote Originally Posted by ferretbusiness View Post
    i kept suiciding in the nexus every time i revived until my second or third playthrough because by that time i was comfortable with the battle system and knew where everything was and could go through each level without dying so i stayed in body form for my last two playthroughs
    mmmm i played in soul form for long time didnt die coz my soul level was 195 with high defense and hp

but i was play randomly

killed old hero before knight temple

and was confused didnt know where to go

now i started a fresh game and i wish i can get all trophies in one playthrough