Co-op

This is a discussion on Co-op within the Demon's Souls forum, part of the D; I managed to play most of this game offline when psn was down back in May. I got the plat ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Co-op

I managed to play most of this game offline when psn was down back in May. I got the plat shortly after. I never really experienced any co-op play. I was just wondering if anyone would be down to play the whole game co-op with me for fun. If this interests you post here or add me on PSN: P-BOW

Harvester of Souls

I would if net was working and all.. as for playing whole game, take some time to get used to the way the summoning system works for it and have to trade off helping each other through each world twice I guess for the whole game to keep up(unless one guy just does alone for time sake maybe idk). Co-op is really fun once get it all figureed out and can keep someone around your SL for the requirements of summoning..

HOSTED BY GREAT DAZE TAZER!!!!! COME JOIN THE MAYHEM!!!

Guide Bar Created by Ds_luckay

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Yeah I know all the requirements and such. I just need someone to play with. I like to consider myself a "seasoned" demon's souls player. I have done plenty of PvP, just not co-op