Is there a way to get into the sarif building after montreal?

This is a discussion on Is there a way to get into the sarif building after montreal? within the Deus Ex: Human Revolution forum, part of the D; Odd question as I seem to know the answer already. The way into the sarif building is blocked off by ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Is there a way to get into the sarif building after montreal?

Odd question as I seem to know the answer already. The way into the sarif building is blocked off by the "riot" after montreal. Is there a way to get in there by some kind of glitch or something?

One
    Lvl 6 - Silver

I don't think so, why would you want to go back in? There's no reason to.

"Oh, so you think that the darkness is your ally? You merely adopted it, I was born in it."

Lvl 3 - Bronze

i forgot to read the emails to finish all requirements for prichards side mission

One
    Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by noobsauce2010 View Post
    i forgot to read the emails to finish all requirements for prichards side mission
    You'll need to restart or load an old save, because as you know the building is locked out and Adams office isn't reachable.

"Oh, so you think that the darkness is your ally? You merely adopted it, I was born in it."

Lvl 3 - Bronze

ok. not a huge deal. at least the game isn't boring as hell

Lvl 5 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by noobsauce2010 View Post
    ok. not a huge deal. at least the game isn't boring as hell
    Thats true! There were many a times when I had to reload cuz i missed something! But I never complained cuz the game was fun as hell! In fact I may just replay it!

Lvl 3 - Bronze

lol. so far i've only missed that. and hopefully the pacifist or alarm trophy won't glitch on me. so far i've had the lame "tranq gun glitch death icon" but no alarms have gone off. If i only have to replay for those 2 side mission trophies it'll be fine

Aussie Furry, Bitch

In a multiverses of different bodies and souls

Actaully you can get access to it. Take off in the helicopter with Malik and you can go to the building one last time. Then you go to China again.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Yea I found out that you couldn't get in because my HUD dissapeared on me and I read on line that you have to go to Prichard to fix it. Did part of China, all of Canada, the Convention center and all the side missions involved with those areas with no freakin HUD, no sights for my dart gun or sniper rifel. No sights for anything that didn't have a lazer sight. I tell you if they did that on purpose I will NEVER play it again nor buy another one. I have no idea what I missed because I was trying to get to that building. NO freaking radar, no destinations marked on the map, and half the time I didn't have any subtitles and the people were speaking Manderin.
    It's a fun game when it works but no hud sucks big time. And if you have to get to Prichard to fix it I'm totally skrewed because even after you get back in he's not freaking there.
    I kissed a boy, and I liked it.
    (I can't wait to do it again.)