Checklist - Pacifist and foxiest?

This is a discussion on Checklist - Pacifist and foxiest? within the Deus Ex: Human Revolution forum, part of the D; Well, I had a kinda of complicationi n Tai Yong Medical. Where they heard me smashing a wall and maybe ...

Lvl 7 - Gold

Checklist - Pacifist and foxiest?

Well, I had a kinda of complicationi n Tai Yong Medical. Where they heard me smashing a wall and maybe saw me at one time. The bar was ALARMED, not hostile in most of times. Also I'm unsure if I've killed anyone. I haven't on purpose but I don't know
    I have a save file right before Tai Yong Medical but it took me 30 minutes to get past that + boss.
    I find it really annoying I can't check it off, and those medals don't always show up because I'm busy doing other stuff. So is there anykind of checklst?

and I got spat in my face when I learned that one sidemission seems to be bugged. It appears I must have missed, Yes boss for Acquiantances Forgotten. I do have the trophy but my comput geek friend haven't called me yet and I have a quest in sarif industries house where I need to speak to Sarif or something about the leak
    but I can't get through because there's a mob there!

REALLY annoying trophies...

Toggle Spoiler

currently working on several games

My first trophy guide - FIFA 14

Lvl 7 - Gold

Oyeah great, the optimal progression trophy guide didn't say, that you have to have the argument win thing saved on your progression to be able to do the sidemission later on because I think I did that along with some other quest so I had to redo that whole part and since I already had the trophy I didn't bother to go back and argument to get yes boss

Toggle Spoiler

Aussie Furry, Bitch

In a multiverses of different bodies and souls

There no way to tell until the trophies pop. Sorry man. I screwed up both and I'm now on my 3rd playthrough. My advice? Save constantly. Get 20 saves and rape them. It doesn't matter if you have to save every 10 minutes. You'll be glad you did.

Lvl 7 - Gold

huh, yeah I guess Ima need to do that. I friggin hate this goddamn plat. What would've made it perfect would'v been mission select.

Toggle Spoiler

PRO Member

I'm lucky that I got both of these trophies on the my first try. I was worried because a couple of times I would revisit an area, and a guy that I know I knocked out would have the death icon over his head. Also, there are a few areas that automatically trigger an alarmed state, and that worried me until I looked it up online.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Yah... I failed. both pacifist and foxiest...
    So I'm going to replay the game on easiest, do 2 sidemissions that I did miss and I dunno...
    Fucking bullshit if you ask me, I mean sure it's a good trophy. If you'd have something to show it for you. Sure, Smooth Operator. But I'm not always paying attention to that things showing up and and. Not to mention that it appears the pacifist can get fucked up by crazy people taking suicide in the last map and well just friggin annoying...

wish me luck

Toggle Spoiler

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Kerwan_Ratchet View Post
    There no way to tell until the trophies pop. Sorry man. I screwed up both and I'm now on my 3rd playthrough. My advice? Save constantly. Get 20 saves and rape them. It doesn't matter if you have to save every 10 minutes. You'll be glad you did.
    Ima gonna rape them saves so hard... I feel for you, three playthroughs? gah!

Toggle Spoiler

Lvl 7 - Gold

Huh, guys I didn't get the Smooth Operator on the first map, after my first hack. The first alarm that goes off without you can do anything about it. Is that why I didn't get my smooth operator?

Toggle Spoiler

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Walle View Post
    Huh, guys I didn't get the Smooth Operator on the first map, after my first hack. The first alarm that goes off without you can do anything about it. Is that why I didn't get my smooth operator?
    No, there are some areas where it isn't available, due to a story-based 'alarmed' state.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

It is all good. I ended up doing two full playthroughs when i could've done everything in one. I missed one of the collectibles. At least the game is top notch. Always check bodies to make sure they got the "zzz" and not a skull. Save as much as possible. I have noticed that the maps that deal with side missions do not have an alarm that affects Foxiest despite enemy troops being alert of your presence. The main story mission maps have the alarms that affect that particular trophy. And like the above states, story-based alert status does not affect your trophy as well. That all being said, just go through ALLL missions ninja like and you should be fine and plat the game with low anxiety.

Perfecting since 1996

When I tried it I got pacifist, but not foxiest. I started a second playthrough but I don't know if I will ever get back to it.

Sig by Bladia

Lvl 3 - Bronze

you'll only know that you didn't trigger the alarm of the place if you get the "Smooth Operator" xp bonuses after certain objectives is completed. be sure that you do not trip frag mines.

Every mission makes me nervous because I'm really careful and I don't want to screw up any trophy.

I got the platinum trophy too.
    Last edited by chscooper_o9; 06-06-2012 at 08:07 AM. Reason: Got Platinum

BRTAL Avy & Sig by dsluckay!

Lvl 4 - Silver

I'd like to know: at the part in Hengsha (I think0 when that guy is stuck in a room full of gas and asks you to save him, if you let him die do you lose the pacifist trophy? As you need a lvl 3 hack and I've only got a lvl 1 with no praxis and no way of going back?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2BSm...eature=mh_lolz

THE LINK ABOVE IS A PILE OF SHIT, PLEASE DON'T CLICK ON IT. THANKYOU VERY MUCH.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Brohgrick Talonteeth View Post
    I'd like to know: at the part in Hengsha (I think0 when that guy is stuck in a room full of gas and asks you to save him, if you let him die do you lose the pacifist trophy? As you need a lvl 3 hack and I've only got a lvl 1 with no praxis and no way of going back?
    First of all, wow on going that far w/out hack upgrades. To address your question, the trophy describes that YOU, the player, may not kill anyone from your actions. As far as that person goes, I would assume that you will be able to let him die without it affecting the trophy to pop because your actions have nothing to do with his imminent death. If memory serves right, I think there was another way to save him w/out hacking the door open. But I'm sorry to say that if there is, i do not remember how to go about doing that.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Do you get Smooth Operator after every major objective?
    I got SO for escaping ambush at News Station, but only Ghost for summoning funicular.

Toggle Spoiler

Gotham's Reckoning

Quote Originally Posted by bikiniman View Post
    Do you get Smooth Operator after every major objective?
    I got SO for escaping ambush at News Station, but only Ghost for summoning funicular.
    No you get Smooth Operator for completing an objective without raising the alarm. If an alarm goes off then you don't get the SO bonus. And you get the Ghost bonus by completing an objective without been seen.

You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push

Platbar By Wadefan

Sig By Apokolypz

PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by gamelord-2007 View Post
    No you get Smooth Operator for completing an objective without raising the alarm. If an alarm goes off then you don't get the SO bonus. And you get the Ghost bonus by completing an objective without been seen.
    what i meant is that I got SO for previous objective. then took out all 4 guards and hid them disabled cameras and turret and there was no alarm, I saw a panel. But I didn't get SO. I saw on some list that I was supposed to get it

got the trophy
    Last edited by bikiniman; 07-17-2012 at 01:33 AM.

Toggle Spoiler

Deathless Destroyer

Quote Originally Posted by MrFudge View Post
    Ahh, that gas leak bit. There is a way to save the guy without hacking open the door which leads directly to the valve. You just run through the room he's in and then turn the valve. You may die from the gas if you aren't quick and don't have the breathing aug.