Foxiest Of Hounds?

This is a discussion on Foxiest Of Hounds? within the Deus Ex: Human Revolution forum, part of the D; I am in Tai Yong Medical and I failed a hack previously so it said 'system cool down' it was ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Foxiest Of Hounds?

I am in Tai Yong Medical and I failed a hack previously so it said 'system cool down' it was a side mission i think... Have I Failed Foxiest Of Hounds? I have a save before that I think
    Thanks Guys!

Gotham's Reckoning

Quote Originally Posted by Adzster5310 View Post
    I am in Tai Yong Medical and I failed a hack previously so it said 'system cool down' it was a side mission i think... Have I Failed Foxiest Of Hounds? I have a save before that I think
    Thanks Guys!
    If you have made a save before you set off an alarm, you should be able to reload it and it shouldn't lock out the trophy. I believe I set off the alarm once or twice and reloaded a previous and I still still got the trophy in the end. Also I suggest you should always save before hacking and always reload the save if you are less than a minute away from a failed hack which is what I did.

You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push

Platbar By Wadefan

Sig By Apokolypz

PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

PRO Member

Side missions are not required for the foxiest, and about the alarm...you can alarm / alert, hell you can even have a shoot out, unless your going for no kills, with enemies...as long as your enemy doesn't get to an alarm panel on the wall, you should be fine...
    ~Aim For The Bushes~

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Sorry For Not Replying Sooner.Thanks Guys! I'm going to finish this Playthrough now... and hope i get the trophies...@Gamelord ~ I'll remember to save after Everything Cheers! When I Failed the hack... no guards/enemies/friendlies were alerted or suspicious does this mean that i haven't failed foxiest of hounds?@Eckles I really hope so! I want to get a few games platinum'd before i have to go back to work... and a second playthrough would be annoying... As i was saying to gamelord no guards/enemies were alerted

Six Weeks Off Work

Quote Originally Posted by Adzster5310 View Post
    Thanks Guys!

Toggle Spoiler

Tai Yong Medical Facility

if you like this video it's mine & I have completed a foxiest of the hounds, ebooks, give me deus ex difficultly walkthrough & I have had 8 people use it with success so i'm confident you would find it useful

GDT RIP Biggest
    Competition of 2013
    Will be drawn very soon

GDT RIP Competitions
    On holidays and will resume on February 1st 2014

Now Playing
    Final Fantasy XIV:
    A Realm Reborn