Foxiest Of Hounds?

This is a discussion on Foxiest Of Hounds? within the Deus Ex: Human Revolution forum, part of the D; I am in Tai Yong Medical and I failed a hack previously so it said 'system cool down' it was ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Foxiest Of Hounds?

I am in Tai Yong Medical and I failed a hack previously so it said 'system cool down' it was a side mission i think... Have I Failed Foxiest Of Hounds? I have a save before that I think
    Thanks Guys!

Gotham's Reckoning

Quote Originally Posted by Adzster5310 View Post
    I am in Tai Yong Medical and I failed a hack previously so it said 'system cool down' it was a side mission i think... Have I Failed Foxiest Of Hounds? I have a save before that I think
    Thanks Guys!
    If you have made a save before you set off an alarm, you should be able to reload it and it shouldn't lock out the trophy. I believe I set off the alarm once or twice and reloaded a previous and I still still got the trophy in the end. Also I suggest you should always save before hacking and always reload the save if you are less than a minute away from a failed hack which is what I did.

You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push

Platbar By Wadefan

Sig By Apokolypz

PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

PRO Member

Side missions are not required for the foxiest, and about the alarm...you can alarm / alert, hell you can even have a shoot out, unless your going for no kills, with enemies...as long as your enemy doesn't get to an alarm panel on the wall, you should be fine...
    ~Aim For The Bushes~

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Sorry For Not Replying Sooner.Thanks Guys! I'm going to finish this Playthrough now... and hope i get the trophies...@Gamelord ~ I'll remember to save after Everything Cheers! When I Failed the hack... no guards/enemies/friendlies were alerted or suspicious does this mean that i haven't failed foxiest of hounds?@Eckles I really hope so! I want to get a few games platinum'd before i have to go back to work... and a second playthrough would be annoying... As i was saying to gamelord no guards/enemies were alerted

Ice Cream Firefighter

Quote Originally Posted by Adzster5310 View Post
    Thanks Guys!

Toggle Spoiler

Tai Yong Medical Facility

if you like this video it's mine & I have completed a foxiest of the hounds, ebooks, give me deus ex difficultly walkthrough & I have had 8 people use it with success so i'm confident you would find it useful

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles