Deus Ex Machina

This is a discussion on Deus Ex Machina within the Deus Ex: Human Revolution forum, part of the D; So I saved my game just before choosing an ending, got all 4 options available, but now after going through ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Deus Ex Machina

So I saved my game just before choosing an ending, got all 4 options available, but now after going through all of them the trophy won't pop. I went through all 4 twice now and still nothing. Any idea what the problem is? It's driving me crazy! :(

Perfecting since 1996

Are you using the auto save right as you choose the ending or a hard save??? I'm pretty sure that you have to use the auto save, but I could be wrong.

Sig by Bladia

Gotham's Reckoning

Quote Originally Posted by mattveego View Post
    Are you using the auto save right as you choose the ending or a hard save??? I'm pretty sure that you have to use the auto save, but I could be wrong.
    I think it's okay with a manual save though. It's a while ago since I got the trophy so I could be wrong about what I'm about to say but when I went after the trophy after beating the game for the second time, I think I used a manual save which was saved after the cutscene telling you about the four different endings you could choose from and after going through the remaining endings I got the trophy. I don't know why it didn't pop for you though. Do you have earlier save that you could try doing it from?

You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push

Platbar By Wadefan

Sig By Apokolypz

PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18