Pacifist Question

This is a discussion on Pacifist Question within the Deus Ex: Human Revolution forum, part of the D; Does the very first part of the game where you are still a human count toward the trophy? I'd like ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Pacifist Question

Does the very first part of the game where you are still a human count toward the trophy? I'd like to know before I get too far into the story.

Thanks

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Yes it does count towards the trophy.

PRO Member

Every part of the game counts except bosses. It's very easy to sneak past the first enemies you come across.

PSN: CasualStorm
    Steam: CasualStorm
    My Blog: PlayStation Room | Gaming News, Articles & Reports

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Ok great thanks.

United Military Gamers

I knocked everybody out, stunned and tranq...EVERY-BODY !! and got it thinking I messed up...

United Military Gamers - like us on Facebook

Lvl 8 - Gold

Sorry to revive such an old thread, but I decided to post my question here instead of making a new thread. I know the trophy description says "Boss battles don't count" but what about the last boss battle and the crazy people there? Can they be killed or do they have to be stunned? I just want to make sure so i don't end up voiding the no-kill playthrough.

Ice Cream Firefighter

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Assassin View Post
    Sorry to revive such an old thread, but I decided to post my question here instead of making a new thread. I know the trophy description says "Boss battles don't count" but what about the last boss battle and the crazy people there? Can they be killed or do they have to be stunned? I just want to make sure so i don't end up voiding the no-kill playthrough.
    Haha you let Faridah die when you should have stunned those guys so she would have killed the crazies but you didn't. I have a video on how to avoid the crazies right here to solve your dilemma for you & as a bonus I will throw in my final videos as well for you to use if you want & trust me they are the best on YouTube, I have not seen anyone come close to my level of playing this game I finished with around $50,000 spare after buying the things I needed & 2/4 boss fights on Give Me Deus Ex Difficulty done flawlessly without losing any health (Both female bosses) best stealth walkthrough out there.

This will get you to the end of the game while doing pacifist, give em a thumbs up if they helped you out

GDT RIP Biggest
    Competition of 2013
    Will be drawn very soon

GDT RIP Competitions
    On holidays and will resume on February 1st 2014

Now Playing
    Final Fantasy XIV:
    A Realm Reborn