codes

This is a discussion on codes within the Deus Ex: Human Revolution forum, part of the D; any body got some difficult to find passwords for doors or hard to hack computers? I just started playing and ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

codes

any body got some difficult to find passwords for doors or hard to hack computers? I just started playing and I think I'm just trying to hack computers I'm not supposed to have found yet. Comes from me loving to explore free roaming areas of maps, and not just heading the way your expected to go.
    The one I realy need to get, or a "how to" hint, is getting into the guys appartment building that is blackmailing the guy that's stealing antiregection drugs from the company. Can't think of the quest name at the moment. It's optional but I got to the gate can't hack it, and can't get on the fire escape. hmm stacking boxes maybe? I'll try that. Thanks that was a lot of help.
    I kissed a boy, and I liked it.
    (I can't wait to do it again.)

Ice Cream Firefighter

I got you covered my friend & sorry I didn't see this earlier then now, the code for that gate is 0002 but seriously take a few moments to look at my video guide.

Seeing as you have only just started the game restart the game & use my video walkthrough for maximum results. It's the best Deus Ex HR video guide on Youtube for Pacifist & Foxiest Of The Hounds, all hidden trophies bar one either shown or at least explained slightly. The choice is yours if you use it but take a look before dismissing it. I'm that confident that if anyone can find a complete DXHR VGuide that is hands down better then mine I will give them $100

(I say to restart because my guide is useless if you don't have the praxis points allocated correctly)

This is the info you have requested - Codes, Passwords & Praxis Kits
    You're better off hacking everything rather then using the codes because you get experience, worms & nukes to help in your journey but I do explain a couple of times where inputting the code is a wiser option.
    This is my suggestion for you but - Deus Ex HR Video Walkthrough
    The only hidden trophy I forgot to explain is the location of the 6 collectables that are in Megan's office when you 1st get control of Jensen but that info is in the awesome PS3T Trophy Guide.

I went through the whole game with a fine tooth comb, I found every indiscreet passage I could use, The easiest way the kill the bosses on Give Me Deus Ex difficulty, how to get more cash then you will need for the game, all ebooks, gathered all the codes & passwords for that thread I posted, the responses for all social confrontations & the method to save ??????? later in the game, I don't want to give any spoilers away.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Thank you, I did look at the guide for this forum but I didn't find codes just the praxis locations. I normally try to get through my self first but if I get stuck it's nice to have this to fall back on. Thanks alot. And I am a level 5 hacker now also so I have been taking the suggestion of hacking more. I keep getting more and more virus software that I don't even need. But it has come in handy as well.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Yup great daze tazers dxhr video guide is awesome.missed foxiest on my first time through managed to get it on my second time with his guide.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Actually her advice is even better. Hacking everything gives you a lot more points and some nice prizes as well.