nice trick to stock up

This is a discussion on nice trick to stock up within the Deus Ex: Human Revolution forum, part of the D; Well im guessing most of you have seen the infinite XP Glitch Vid on youtube if not here it is ...

Ice Cream Firefighter

nice trick to stock up

Well im guessing most of you have seen the infinite XP Glitch Vid on youtube if not here it is

Deus Ex Human Revolution - Infinite XP & Praxis Glitch - YouTube

but I know a couple of places where you can stock up on nuke viruses & stop worm software that you should get before getting on Jensen's computer for the XP first of you will need level 3 hacking: capture & all 3 hacking: stealth 5 praxis points needed.

First head into Captain Penn's office (the one needed for motherly love) there is a security panel on the wall hack that about 10 times & you will get 10 nuke worms (doesnt look like it until you actually finish the hack job

Second is after you get into the copshop from the sewer where the panel is to stop the wall lasers keep doing that 1 as many times as you want to as that will give you both nuke virus & stop worm u will be stocked up in no time than head for Jensens compuer

and 1 bit of advice to save time while on Jensen's computer even though the 2 square nodes give 250xp each dont worry bout them until your last hack as they dont accumlate I found out the hard way also if u want to max Jensen's stats your going to have to get 300,000xp, 600 reloads

Lvl 2 - Bronze

a note on the hack tip : when a computer or door is hacked, it will ALWAYS stay unlocked.....so when you go for the xp glitch with hacking Jensen's pc....you only got 1 shot at it...so use it..and get as much xp as you can

Latest Platinum's : GTA5
    Working on : FIFA 14 - AC4 Blackflag

Friend requests are OK, but please do NOT send me blank ones. Thank you....

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I'm trying to load the video and it's giving me grief. Can anyone give an explanation ast to how to do this trick? I have a save spot where I'm right at his comp. and about to try to hack it. I went on from there in a different save just to look around for what I can find but I'd like to use the cheat if I can.
    I kissed a boy, and I liked it.
    (I can't wait to do it again.)

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Sweet will have to do that next time i'm on the game.
    "Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted"
    "Nulla e reale, tutto e lecito"

Plats-O'-War!!

Will be using this!! Thanks!!!

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I finally got the video to load, pretty easy to follow since they actually put instructions at the top explaining what they were doing. I think I have about 8 or 12 nukes saved up so I guess I can do it 3 times maybe but hey it's still better than nothing. I didn't see this until it was too late to get the extras in the cop shop but maybe I can hack a few more comps here in the offices before I go in and get a bit more. I'll find out when I get home for sure. Gonna be seeing my bf tonight though so won't be playing too long.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I found several places in China where you can get nukes and stops. After you go to the penthouse and hack the hacker you, if you go down to the ground floor and exit, (you will have to take out the 2 guards at the door), the very last apartment to your left will let you stock up. Several of the safes in appartments will give you one or the other. A place or two where you can get some credits also. I can't remember for sure because Mark came over and was distracting me, but I think there is like 1250 each time when you actually hack the hackers computer.
    Oh and by the way I missed the doll the first time there. If anyone else did if you "use" the toy doll on the counter it will open a secret door into the computer so you don't have to clibmb through the hole where all the fire is.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Ya know it doesn't have to be a hack where you can hack the red hub. If it is a red hub then it will keep track for you and show you the total you have earned, but if it is one where you have to hack the green hub/hubs, you can still stock up. You won't know exactly what you got until you finish, but if you check the left of your screen they keep popping up. So if you get 1 nuke, and use this glitch 5 times it will show you 1 nuke every time, but at the end of it, 1 nuke will pop up 5 times and you get 5 nukes, ect....