The Use of Neuromuscular Facilitation Systems XP Book (Hengsha) (spoilers)

This is a discussion on The Use of Neuromuscular Facilitation Systems XP Book (Hengsha) (spoilers) within the Deus Ex: Human Revolution forum, part of the D; Hi Guys... I need some advice! Ok, so for some reason I didnt get to go into Tongs office in ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

The Use of Neuromuscular Facilitation Systems XP Book (Hengsha) (spoilers)

Hi Guys... I need some advice!
    Ok, so for some reason I didnt get to go into Tongs office in the Hive. I'm after the Doctorate trophy so I need to get in there.

My main plot line at the moment is just before the ambush at Alice Garden Pods.

The door to Tongs office is a level 5 lock; my augmentation goes up to 5, with all the fortify and stealth augmentations.

However, with just 3 Nuke em viruses and no Stop Worms I just cannot crack the code fast enough.

My dilemma is:
    Do I continue with the main plot (all side missions finished) and hope I come across some stop worms before I have to leave Hengsha.

I cannot go back to a previous save, I have pretty much found all of the hidden stuff available in Hengsha... wasted the stop worms on other locks/pcs.

Is there another way in?

Will there be another opportunity to visit the Hive after I leave Hengsha?

Or do I start again ?

Thanks

Ice Cream Firefighter

Tongs office should have opened up for you if you convinced him at the bar upstairs cause he says he will be in his office and that his boys will let you through than the doors unlock if you didnt do that then im inclined to say your gonna have to do another run through read my thread on where to stock up on nukes & worms for your second playthrough so you dont get caught like that again im on my 3rd run on the game cause I missed a damn ebook somewhere & one later mission has glitched on me good luck

GDT RIP Biggest
    Competition of 2013
    Will be drawn very soon

GDT RIP Competitions
    On holidays and will resume on February 1st 2014

Now Playing
    Final Fantasy XIV:
    A Realm Reborn