Need some help with trophies.

This is a discussion on Need some help with trophies. within the Deus Ex: Human Revolution forum, part of the D; I'm trying to get the trophy for not being detected on dues ex as well as trying to collect all ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Need some help with trophies.

I'm trying to get the trophy for not being detected on dues ex as well as trying to collect all 29 exp books. I'm on a part of the first level sarif manufacturing. It's the part where you first see the bot and camera and the vent is to your right but the exp book is in the room to the front. So the only way to it is across the hall passing in front of the bot but everytime I try get to the room I get detected by the bot no matter what I do, is there any way around this? Or will being detected by the bot here not count for the trophy. It's been annoying me.

Six Weeks Off Work

FULL WALKTHROUGH - Deus Ex Human Revolution - YouTube use this walkthrough I made it & I have had someone use it that said it was perfect

yes it does count there are only 2 ways of doing this first is to use that praxis kit that you found in the same room to upgrade your arms to lift heavy items & the second way is to find a frag grenade & use it to blow up the bot

GDT RIP Biggest
    Competition of 2013
    Will be drawn very soon

GDT RIP Competitions
    On holidays and will resume on February 1st 2014

Now Playing
    Final Fantasy XIV:
    A Realm Reborn