DmC Only 30% Complete

This is a discussion on DmC Only 30% Complete within the Devil May Cry HD forum, part of the D; According to reports from Japan development from Capcom’s next Devil May Cry installment is currently at 30%. DmC is being ...

Lvl 4 - Silver

DmC Only 30% Complete

According to reports from Japan development from Capcom’s next Devil May Cry installment is currently at 30%. DmC is being developed for the PS3 and 360 by Ninja Theory and was announced over a year ago during the Tokyo Game Show 2010. New details regarding DmC have recently come to light as well.

Click here to catch up on the latest DmC story details.

In other Devil May Cry news, the DMC HD Collection ( which consists of Devil May Cry 1 , 2 and the Special Edition version of the 3rd game ) is 70%.
    Source: DmC Only 30% Complete | The Silent Chief

What a disappointment. Here I was thinking that it was close to completion already.

Korean Girl Group Groupie

It's a Japanese game, being made entirely by Japanese developers - those normally don't exactly add up to titles that get released in timely manners, especially in relation from when they are announced.

This generation of consoles will almost certainly be remember for how few Japanese developed games actually did get released. It's kind of sad that the majority of Japanese companies don't understand the size and scope of a team required to get things done quickly.

Sad, really - since most of the more iconic characters come from Japanese titles.

Need help? Just ask (blank friend requests will always be ignored)

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I thought it was being developed by Ninja Theory which are based in the uk, and was also looking forward to giving this a try soon but hopefully they'll put a decent amount of time n effort into it to make a decent game with all the redesign

Created by Prosthetic

From here on out Blank friend requests will not be acknowledged

Resident PHD

Quote Originally Posted by Rubicant81 View Post
    It's a Japanese game, being made entirely by Japanese developers - those normally don't exactly add up to titles that get released in timely manners, especially in relation from when they are announced.

This generation of consoles will almost certainly be remember for how few Japanese developed games actually did get released. It's kind of sad that the majority of Japanese companies don't understand the size and scope of a team required to get things done quickly.

Sad, really - since most of the more iconic characters come from Japanese titles.
    Any day now Last Guardian

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Rubicant81 View Post

Ninja Theroy is a western company if i recall right

Huge Skip Bayless fan.

not surprising considering this is a japanese game.

Formerly known as UrbanHellraiser

Korean Girl Group Groupie

Quote Originally Posted by Black_Alchemist View Post
    I thought it was being developed by Ninja Theory which are based in the uk, and was also looking forward to giving this a try soon but hopefully they'll put a decent amount of time n effort into it to make a decent game with all the redesign
    Quote Originally Posted by wcamicase View Post
    Ninja Theroy is a western company if i recall right
    Well I stand corrected, but checking up on Ninja Theory and their timeline on releasing titles (3-4 years between each), and standard excuse filled media responses - they sure act like a Japanese developer.

Need help? Just ask (blank friend requests will always be ignored)

Sic Vis Pacem Bellum

i wanna say it would be worth the wait but im still skeptical about the game
    Signature Provided By Djunglist

An old-fashioned cowboy

I don't give a s#!t about this game. With the HD Collection coming out, I got more than enough DMC.

A Vampire with a Soul

-facepalm- only 30% !? A whole year has passed on only 30%!? Come on this has got to be a joke..how disappointing these guy are not effecient

Harvester of Souls

This game should be scrapped and started over . This looks to be far worse than DMC 2 every could of been.

Happy we get a collection, but way Capcom does things, won't be surprised if it's somewhat fucked. DMC1 original is only one i ever really cared for .

HOSTED BY GREAT DAZE TAZER!!!!! COME JOIN THE MAYHEM!!!

Guide Bar Created by Ds_luckay

Buy my book, Alteration

As long as they're taking their time for precision's sake, I'm happy.

Sig by DaRe
    Click the sig and be whisked away to my checklist (now with updates!)! Or click here to visit my YouTube channel!
    Author of Alteration, now available!

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

never played any of the originals and been told bayonetta was similair to these games so if thats anything to go by i DO hope they take there time and make sure it is shit hot,oh and looking forward to the collection to

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist