Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

DmC: Devil May Cry TGS 2011 SPECIAL TRAILER

This is a discussion on DmC: Devil May Cry TGS 2011 SPECIAL TRAILER within the Devil May Cry HD forum, part of the D; Originally Posted by shaolinsword That was the original idea but they've changed their minds and its now set in a ...

Platmate Ass Editor

Quote Originally Posted by shaolinsword View Post
    That was the original idea but they've changed their minds and its now set in a parallel world

DmC Devil May Cry Takes Place In A Parallel World With A Different Dante | Siliconera
    mindfuck

"The artist has a duty to seduce the ear and delight the spirit"
    You can't spell sarcasm without RC

Did you .... ( _) ( _)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■) put on sunglasses?

Lvl 3 - Bronze

stupid aint it? I really want to stick up for this game but they're making it so hard

Prometheus stole fire from Zeus, I'm stealing his thunder

Platmate Ass Editor

stupid aint it? I really want to stick up for this game but they're making it so hard
    yeah am with you, ive been defending this game since i heard about it and with every theory that people threw out towards the game's story and the developer's intentions. but it is getting harder, but to see hope that we will see some of the old series is making me happy, and at the end of the day i am not so hung up on the story so i dont care where they go with this, bitch am here for REBELLION and some DmC hack-n-slash. i hope to see Virgil too

"The artist has a duty to seduce the ear and delight the spirit"
    You can't spell sarcasm without RC

Did you .... ( _) ( _)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■) put on sunglasses?

Lvl 5 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by LordZargus View Post
    They are going with the story that Dante dyed his hair black, which is why you can see the white roots. I say bull.

They changed the game enging from 60 fps (What every DMC game has been) to Unreal Engine 3 which is 30 fps (Which is what this cheap knockoff is using.) so it will be a lot slower both in the fights and respond of you inputting the next part of the combo.
    Yea the gameplay seems slower and laggy probably because of the 30 fps, cant believe they still use 30 fps in our days.
    Quote of the week:
    "For a man to conquer himself is the first and noblest of all victories." - Plato

Renegade Time Lord

That was the original idea but they've changed their minds and its now set in a parallel world

DmC Devil May Cry Takes Place In A Parallel World With A Different Dante | Siliconera
    They don't know if they are coming or going so I do not know what to believe with NT or Capcom now. They need to make up their minds.

And Angel and Devel powers?! NO!

A Devil Triger that instead of changing you into devil form freezes enermies in time?! FUCK NO!

This game is going to be shit.

Quote Originally Posted by iraqoz View Post
    Yea the gameplay seems slower and laggy probably because of the 30 fps, cant believe they still use 30 fps in our days.
    Unfortunatly they still have it

Quote Originally Posted by redcell89 View Post
    yeah am with you, ive been defending this game since i heard about it and with every theory that people threw out towards the game's story and the developer's intentions. but it is getting harder, but to see hope that we will see some of the old series is making me happy, and at the end of the day i am not so hung up on the story so i dont care where they go with this, bitch am here for REBELLION and some DmC hack-n-slash. i hope to see Virgil too
    I have never defended this game (if you can not tell lol) the bad press that they have given, that fact that they could not make up their mind if it was Another Universe or if it was a prequel to a prequel, the way that Lead Designer (Prick that he is) messed with Dante to make him look like a weaking and to look like himself there is no way I will ever get this game.

When Capcom finally see the light and bring out DMC 5 with the Dante I grew up with (1-4) then I will be happy. Until then Capcom can go to hell to meet the Real Dante that they have messed with.

I will say this though. NT did design Dante to look like the one we all know but it was Capcom that said "No make him something different. Something that will make us angry at what you have done." So in fairness it is not all NT's fault. Capcom takes the blame too.
    Last edited by LordZargus; 11-03-2011 at 09:30 AM.
    Hello, I'm so pleased to finally see you. I'm The Doctor and I will be your victim this evening, are you my mummy?

Avatar, Signature and Banner by Bladia. Thank You!

Huge Skip Bayless fan.

its ok, still not excited

Formerly known as UrbanHellraiser

Lvl 5 - Silver

Thank you , I knew i read that somewhere.I wasnt aware of the slow down in frame rate tho, all the more reason i dont like this knock off version of classic Dante,at least we get the HD Collection, & for anyone who never played them , enjoy.

Just did a bit o research on the whole they made Dante look like the game designer thing, damn they sure did, & whatever excuse they come up with the DmC franchise they(or he) done fucked this up with that.
    Last edited by I_Nero_I; 11-04-2011 at 08:04 PM.

Renegade Time Lord

Quote Originally Posted by I_Nero_I View Post
    Thank you , I knew i read that somewhere.I wasnt aware of the slow down in frame rate tho, all the more reason i dont like this knock off version of classic Dante,at least we get the HD Collection, & for anyone who never played them , enjoy.
    If it is an AU then it is some consolation. But yes unless they have changed their mind on the frame rate then it is going to be 30 fps instead of what all DMC games are which is 60 fps
    Hello, I'm so pleased to finally see you. I'm The Doctor and I will be your victim this evening, are you my mummy?

Avatar, Signature and Banner by Bladia. Thank You!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12