Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

DmC: Devil May Cry TGS 2011 SPECIAL TRAILER

This is a discussion on DmC: Devil May Cry TGS 2011 SPECIAL TRAILER within the Devil May Cry HD forum, part of the D; Slightly extended trailer from TGS 2011. Really hope that it will be as great as previous DMC games....

Lvl 4 - Silver

DmC: Devil May Cry TGS 2011 SPECIAL TRAILER

Slightly extended trailer from TGS 2011.

Really hope that it will be as great as previous DMC games.

Nope, nothing

Saw this yesterday and it's a pretty cool trailer, the game looks promising

Lvl 5 - Silver

it might be better , it might be worse, but it will never be Dante from DMC 1-4. Hes gone.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

it might just be me but on one part wen screen flashes he rly does look like original dante

Sig and Avy by Alison

Nope, nothing

Quote Originally Posted by lpfan1987 View Post
    it might just be me but on one part wen screen flashes he rly does look like original dante
    He does look like the 'old' Dante in Devil Trigger so it might be flashes of that?

Lvl 5 - Silver

yea i kno where you mean, but thats just it , it only happens when he goes into whatever they call DT mode on this,(he gets the white hair,red trenchcoat) so i dunno we'll see, but off first impressions from the couple trailers ive seen, its like .. wait,..THATS Dante?.. not the same, the game might still rock.

They have also said its basically DMC in a parellel universe,....hence DmC

Nope, nothing

Quote Originally Posted by I_Nero_I View Post
    yea i kno where you mean, but thats just it , it only happens when he goes into whatever they call DT mode on this, so i dunno we'll see, but off first impressions from the couple trailers ive seen, its like .. wait,..THATS Dante?.. not the same, the game might still rock.
    Yeah I don't really like the new look either to be honest, I think this is the young Dante and something happens in his life that turns his hair white? Pretty sure I read that somewhere

Lvl 5 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Chambers35 View Post
    Yeah I don't really like the new look either to be honest, I think this is the young Dante and something happens in his life that turns his hair white? Pretty sure I read that somewhere
    Im optimistic about it of course,Its just the way they all went you know,#1 wow'd us #2 ...well was 2( i still liked it tho) #3 was awesome with the whole brother strory, #4 may not have done as well as 3 but still kicked ass,and KEPT the DMC feel,this one only with a couple trailers hasnt done that yet for me,but well see.

Nope, nothing

Im optimistic about it of course,Its just the way they all went you know,#1 wow'd us #2 ...well was 2( i still liked it tho) #3 was awesome with the whole brother strory, #4 may not have done as well as 3 but still kicked ass,and KEPT the DMC feel,this one only with a couple trailers hasnt done that yet for me,but well see.
    I played 1, 2 and 3 and really enjoyed those, I don't think I played #4
    Can't wait to play the DMC HD Collection and I hope this game is really good and starts up the series on PS3.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Very nice trailer, not my style of game, but looks very nice.

Renegade Time Lord

yea i kno where you mean, but thats just it , it only happens when he goes into whatever they call DT mode on this,(he gets the white hair,red trenchcoat) so i dunno we'll see, but off first impressions from the couple trailers ive seen, its like .. wait,..THATS Dante?.. not the same, the game might still rock.

They have also said its basically DMC in a parellel universe,....hence DmC
    No it is not a AU. It is a prequel to a prequel which they have stated themselves.

Also this is one game I will not be getting as to me this just looks like a different game just with DmC slaped on it. Also why would any want to play a game where the lead designer (The prick that he is) has put himself in the game as the main character? Not me that is for sure.
    Last edited by LordZargus; 11-02-2011 at 12:33 PM.
    Hello, I'm so pleased to finally see you. I'm The Doctor and I will be your victim this evening, are you my mummy?

Avatar, Signature and Banner by Bladia. Thank You!

Lvl 6 - Silver

Dante was born with white hair, the game might be good but thats not Dante
    And why the slowdowns when fighting enemies? Thats anoying and not DMC'ish at all, with all those slowdows we might be able to see from where the next enemy is going to attack and avoid it

Renegade Time Lord

Quote Originally Posted by wcamicase View Post
    Dante was born with white hair, the game might be good but thats not Dante
    And why the slowdowns when fighting enemies? Thats anoying and not DMC'ish at all, with all those slowdows we might be able to see from where the next enemy is going to attack and avoid it
    They are going with the story that Dante dyed his hair black, which is why you can see the white roots. I say bull.

They changed the game enging from 60 fps (What every DMC game has been) to Unreal Engine 3 which is 30 fps (Which is what this cheap knockoff is using.) so it will be a lot slower both in the fights and respond of you inputting the next part of the combo.
    Hello, I'm so pleased to finally see you. I'm The Doctor and I will be your victim this evening, are you my mummy?

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by LordZargus View Post
    They are going with the story that Dante dyed his hair black, which is why you can see the white roots. I say bull.

They changed the game enging from 60 fps (What every DMC game has been) to Unreal Engine 3 which is 30 fps (Which is what this cheap knockoff is using.) so it will be a lot slower both in the fights and respond of you inputting the next part of the combo.
    Yeah i heard that too, when asked about the FPS's they change subject or something like that, i dont wanna be a hater but they are destroying the DMC that i grew up with and love, the fast paced epic combat with style Devil May Cry

Renegade Time Lord

Quote Originally Posted by wcamicase View Post
    Yeah i heard that too, when asked about the FPS's they change subject or something like that, i dont wanna be a hater but they are destroying the DMC that i grew up with and love, the fast paced epic combat with style Devil May Cry
    You can thank Ninja Theory and Capcom for that. I remember when all this hate started and if anyone said anything bad about "DmC" on NT's boards they got their account deleated and their IP address blocked instantly. No warnings what so ever.

Also their Lead Designer (The prick who has put himself in this game as a knockoff Dante) got asked a question what his responce was to all the hate so far from the fans basicaly. His responce was to take a drag from his cigarette (Which is why this character smokes even though Dante was created a non smoker by his creator as he hates smoking) and said "I don't care."

Sorry but that is bad for NT and Capcom both as he can not talk without insulting the fans.

Platmate Ass Editor

its not you, that does happen, Capcom is hinting towards something of relation to the old dante or past games as a whole

"The artist has a duty to seduce the ear and delight the spirit"
    You can't spell sarcasm without RC

Did you .... ( _) ( _)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■) put on sunglasses?

Renegade Time Lord

Quote Originally Posted by redcell89 View Post
    its not you, that does happen, Capcom is hinting towards something of relation to the old dante or past games as a whole
    Probably cause of all the back lash from the oldschool fans.

Lvl 6 - Silver

You can thank Ninja Theory and Capcom for that. I remember when all this hate started and if anyone said anything bad about "DmC" on NT's boards they got their account deleated and their IP address blocked instantly. No warnings what so ever.

Also their Lead Designer (The prick who has put himself in this game as a knockoff Dante) got asked a question what his responce was to all the hate so far from the fans basicaly. His responce was to take a drag from his cigarette (Which is why this character smokes even though Dante was created a non smoker by his creator as he hates smoking) and said "I don't care."

Sorry but that is bad for NT and Capcom both as he can not talk without insulting the fans.
    Yeah i know, and the haircut that "Dante" had in the first trailer was exactly like the one the Designer had and with the HD collection hitting next year i will get it but Capcom wont get any more money for a long time, after MvC3 wich is getting a new game UMvC3 and similar things
    They want to get our money but only do stupid things latelly

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

wow wow wow that looks awesome.ive never played the original ones but hear they are supposed to be shit hot and with a collection coming out and this,im definatlel adding these games to my wanted list.

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Lvl 3 - Bronze

No it is not a AU. It is a prequel to a prequel which they have stated themselves.
    That was the original idea but they've changed their minds and its now set in a parallel world

DmC Devil May Cry Takes Place In A Parallel World With A Different Dante | Siliconera

Prometheus stole fire from Zeus, I'm stealing his thunder

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast