100% Bonus EXP Week

This is a discussion on 100% Bonus EXP Week within the Diablo III: Reaper of Souls forum, part of the D; Now's the time to level up all classes to level 70! The buff lasts until Oct. 17th and you will ...

★ Extra Astronomical ★

100% Bonus EXP Week

Now's the time to level up all classes to level 70! The buff lasts until Oct. 17th and you will automatically have it when you start up a game. This buff is only in the PS3 version of Diablo III: Reaper of Souls. The PS4 version has a different buff (Treasure Goblins spawn in pairs).

You can read more about it here.

Negator

Was loving the XP boost while dragging a few extra characters behind me.

Sucks about the PS4 event, since you can find plenty of goblins in rifts.

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay

Lvl 5 - Silver

It's not as great as it sounds. I'm power leveling my characters on a second controller while running the hell rift bounty on master with my Crusader (he could take higher difficulties without significant problems but my idle second character would die too often). So I have a XP bonus of 225% for the difficulty and additional 100% from the event which gives a total of 325% not included equipment. Or am I mistaken? Will still take me 4-5 runs per level in the 50s/60s but better than nothing.
    Oh btw I had the best moment ever in the game two days ago. I found a conduit pylon immediately before a treasure goblin group. Went from 87 goblins to 99 in five seconds. Kicks ass.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Double XP? Whatcha think about that Mr. Harvey? I think...Every guy in the room just went YES!

Lvl 4 - Silver

I always wear two leoric ring and a helmet with a socket for experience. With this I already have 400% exp