Torment Question

This is a discussion on Torment Question within the Diablo III: Reaper of Souls forum, part of the D; See on the guide under hardcore trophies and having to back your saved data up. My question is that only ...

Lvl 5 - Silver

Torment Question

See on the guide under hardcore trophies and having to back your saved data up.

My question is that only for when you are playing story by yourself? I was playing on Expert online today with a friend died a few time and was able to revive. I am asking cause we want to play torment tear one.

~~Krauser~~
    Jack-_-Krauser_

Forget I Was Ever Here

You may be reading the back up your save for hardcore mode because once you die your character is gone for good unless you have a backup save

It is time for me to go underground

Lvl 5 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    You may be reading the back up your save for hardcore mode because once you die your character is gone for good unless you have a backup save
    Right i dont want to die in torment tear 1 and loose my character we were playing on expert and i died. I did remember the guide saying to play no higher than expert for hardcore trophies but i was able to revive numerous times while online and did not loose my character....

~~Krauser~~
    Jack-_-Krauser_

Lvl 5 - Silver

Died today on torment tear 3 and was able to revive no problems (Note i was online and playing with friends) Playstation 3

~~Krauser~~
    Jack-_-Krauser_